2151 Savoy Dr
Chamblee, GA 30341-1215

Papa John's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Italian

• 7/28/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Decatur, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/04/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/08/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/12/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/16/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

edvinas photo

edvinas

Atlanta, GA

My pizza was never delivered and no refunded

Never will order from this location, very bad customer service and very rude employees. My pizza was late, was waiting over 1 hour. When I got my ordered pizza I had to throw away as was already cold. Called to the location for the refund, they ignored me and hung up the phone. I am going to contact BBB and my bank to get get my money back. Don’t order from them they made mistake and failed to refund my money for they mistake!

tiredofthem photo

tiredofthem

Dunwoody, GA

THE WORST EVVVVEERRRRR!!!

Every single time without fail, they have to give me a credit because they continuely get the order WRONG!! They are the only papa johns in the area and I them..but this location is HORRIBLE..the last order my pizza took three hours to come. If you can help it don’t order from them, but if you want to get FREE PIZZA OVER AND OVER AGAIN GO WITH THEM.

SLOP!!!!!!!! - 1 Large 1 Topping Special at Papa John's Pizza

1 Large 1 Topping Special

Pizza Not Delivered Dinner

Papa John's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Papa John's Pizza is located near the cities of Doraville, Brookhaven, and Northlake.
People found this by searching for: Papa Johns Chamblee Dunwoody, Papa Johns Chamblee, Closest Papa Johns Pizza Restaruant From 85 And Chamblee Tucker Road, Popajohns Near Me 30341, Papa Johns Dunwoody, Papa Johns Savoy Dr Dunwoody, Georgia, Papa Johns 30341, Papa Johns Chamblee Ga, and Papa Johns, 30341.