Papa John's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, American

Overall
Pros
"I called at 8:00 PM to check on an order I placed at 7:00 PM. I order frequently and normally get prompt service as a rule. Tonight my call was answered by Matt (Manager) who proceeded to tell me his driver was already here, buzzed my apt, got no answer, "
"Love the pizza"
Cons
"Good "
  • 12/25/2017

A Pizza food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/29/2016

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/17/2015

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 4/12/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 7/25/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 8/28/2013

A diner from Riverdale, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the pizza
    Cons
    Good

Pizza Fast Food Family Style

Papa John's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Papa John's Pizza is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Fridley, and Blaine.
People found this by searching for: Papa Johns Coon Rapids, Papa Johns Coon Rapids Mn, Papa Johns Coon Rapids, Mn, Papa Johns Coonrapids, Papa Johns In Coon Rapids, Papa John's Pizza Coon Rapids, Mn, and Coon Rapids Papa Johns.