Papa John's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, American

Overall
Pros
"I called at 8:00 PM to check on an order I placed at 7:00 PM. I order frequently and normally get prompt service as a rule. Tonight my call was answered by Matt (Manager) who proceeded to tell me his driver was already here, buzzed my apt, got no answer, "
"Love the pizza"
Cons
"Good "

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Fast Food Family Style

Papa John's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/29/2016 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/17/2015 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 7/25/2014 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 8/28/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the pizza
    Cons
    Good
Papa John's Pizza is located near the cities of Spring Lake Park, Fridley, and Blaine.
People found this by searching for: Papa Johns Coon Rapids Mn, Coon Rapids Papa Johns, Papa Johns Coon Rapids, Mn, Papa Johns Coon Rapids, Papa Johns In Coon Rapids, Papa John's Pizza Coon Rapids, Mn, and Papa Johns Coonrapids.