Papa John's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, American

Overall
Pros
"The food was good but the girl that works there is horrible put wrong topings forgot half the order and sent wrong pop......never again"
July 9, 2009

Where's my money!

This has to be the worst place I have ever done business with! When I first called, I was put on hold just to have the person hang up on me when I was ordering. When I call back, after being on hold again, they didn't know what the…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Family Style Kid Friendly

Papa John's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/28/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 1/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/03/2014 A diner from Delhi, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2014 A diner from Romulus, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2013 A diner from MN tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Papa Johns South Side Des Moines, Papa John's On The Southside In Desmoine Ia, Papa John's Pizza Des Moines, Ia, Papa Johns Des Moines Iowa Southside, Papa Johns Southside Des Moines, Papa Johns Southside, Des Moines, Ia, Pappa Johns Southside ,Ia, and Papa Johns Pizza Southside Des Moines.