Papa John's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, American

Overall
Pros
"The food was good but the girl that works there is horrible put wrong topings forgot half the order and sent wrong pop......never again"
  • 3/28/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/02/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/03/2014

A dining patron from Sun Prairie, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2014

A dining patron from Willis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2013

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

July 9, 2009

Where's my money!

This has to be the worst place I have ever done business with! When I first called, I was put on hold just to have the person hang up on me when I was ordering. When I call back, after being on hold again, they didn't know what the…

Pizza Family Style Kid Friendly

Papa John's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Papa John's Pizza Sw 9th, Papa John's Pizza Des Moines, Ia, Papa John's On The Southside In Desmoine Ia, Pappa Johns Southside ,Ia, Papa Johns Southside Des Moines, Papa Johns Des Moines Iowa Southside, Papa Johns South Side Des Moines, Papa Johns Southside, Des Moines, Ia, and Papa Johns Pizza Southside Des Moines.