Papa John's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, American

Overall
Pros
"The manager went above and beyond by honoring a Groupon coupon that had expired by one day. She gave us the two large one topping pizzas without cost or any trouble. The pizzas were great. I would suggest this store to anyone looking for good pizza!"
Cons
"The only thing I dislike about this store is that they don't deliver to our huge neighborhood that is right outside of their delivery. Which means I am less likely to use their services. I only used their service due to a Groupon gift certificate."
  • 8/12/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/25/2016

A Pizza food lover from Durham, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/06/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/21/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/23/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/24/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/15/2013

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

Pizza

October 19, 2011

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR DELIVERY!!!

EDIT: Even though there are only 5 (dissatisfied) reviews including this one at the time of this writing, keep in mind that each review represents hundreds of customers. Only a few people will take the time to sign up and post one. Most…
August 26, 2010

Don't even bother with this place

This has to be the worst Papa John's ever. We recently moved to Durham and decided to try out the local Papa Johns. We placed our order online with them for the second time. The first time we ordered, while it took a little longer than it…
February 9, 2008

Dumb/rude staff and high prices

The staff is rude and immature. Several times I have called and caught the tail-end of two clerks in the middle of some kind of horseplay. Call and ask for specials, you'll always be told about high-dollar items. But wait! When you go…

7/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Durham, NC tried Neo-China, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Food was not fresh and very pricey
Comments
For the money I could've got better Chinese food for less, no onions or flavor to the fried rice I was disspointed
7/14/2017

A diner from Durham, NC tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/14/2017

A Japanese food lover from Winter Haven, FL tried Japan Express.

7/14/2017

A Hamburgers food lover from Durham, NC tried Burger King in Walltown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/12/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried Top's China in East Durham.

7/07/2017

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried Top's China in East Durham.

7/05/2017

A Chinese food lover from Chapel Hill, NC tried Top's China in East Durham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/05/2017

An Italian food lover from Durham, NC tried T.G.I. Friday's and liked it. They liked the food.

7/01/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Durham, NC tried Top's China in East Durham and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/01/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried China Kitchen in Research Triangle Park.

Pizza Fast Food Family Style

Papa John's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Papa John's Pizza is located near the cities of Shannon Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Papa Johns On Watts, Durham, Papa Johns Hwy 55 Durham Nc, Papa Johns Hwy 55, Papa Johns Durham Nc Hwy 55, Papa Johns Durham, Papa Johns Durham Hwy 55, Papa Johns Hwy 98durham, Nc, Papa Johns Near Southpoint Mall, Durham, and Papa Johns Hwy 98 Durham Nc.