564 Crosstown Dr
Peachtree City, GA 30269

Papa John's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch

• 4/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Peachtree City, GA tried it.

• 8/29/2015

A diner from Peachtree City, GA tried it.

• 4/25/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Pizza

Halhachi photo

Halhachi

Peachtree City, GA

Terrible time management and lazy cooks

Ordered delivery from here and each time it seems to get worse. I ordered cheesy bread and it was doughy inside. The next order took over an hour. The receipt said that the delivery left the store over 30 min before I even received my order. It would take at most 10 minutes to get to me. The Jalapenos were not cooked with the pizza; rather they were thrown on the pizza after it was cooked and put in the box. Almost half the pizza was missing cheese. I left feedback and a lady messaged me. I didnt see the email because it was in my junk box but i responded 3 days after. however it’s been a week or so and no response. Kudos to everyone who got good orders.

Online Ordering Delivery Pizza

Papa John's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Papa John's Pizza, Papa Johns Pizza, Papa Johns Crosstown, Papa Johns Ptc Crossrown, Papa Johns Ptc Ga, Papa John Pizza Is The Best, Papa Johns Peachtree City Ga, and Papa Johns Ptc.