Papa John's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, American

Papa John's Pizza is a Pizza, Fast Food, and American restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/08/2014

A Pizza chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

tom123 photo

tom123

Vista, CA

Good Enough for the Dog?

Really, is it that difficult to make a cheese pizza?! This had to have been the worst cheese pizza ever made on this planet.
I complained….they sent another…..and half of it is still in my refrigerator waiting for the Mgr. (Johnny….day later and still waiting) to pick it up….a half is left because I was starved and ate two pieces….and the dogs another couple.

Johnny, genius that he is, left a VM with my roommate that we had stolen the second pizza….seriously would anyone ever go to a sewage treatment plant and steal solid waste?….same old….same old……Then Johnny hung up on me when trying to explain the issue…..PJ’s idea of excellent customer service?

1 Large 1 Topping Special

Cheese?……really?…….and now our dog is ill.

Pizza Fast Food Family Style

Papa John's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Papa John's Pizza is located near the cities of Oceanside Escondido.
People found this by searching for: Papa Johns Pizza Vista, Papa Johns 92081, Papa Johns In Vista, Papa John's Melrose, Papa Johns Vista, Papa Johns Pizza In Vista, and Papa Johns Melrose Vista.