485 S Melrose Dr
Vista, CA 92081-6663

Papa John's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, European, Italian

Papa John's Pizza is a Pizza, European, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/08/2014

tom123 photo

tom123

Vista, CA

Good Enough for the Dog?

Really, is it that difficult to make a cheese pizza?! This had to have been the worst cheese pizza ever made on this planet.
I complained….they sent another…..and half of it is still in my refrigerator waiting for the Mgr. (Johnny….day later and still waiting) to pick it up….a half is left because I was starved and ate two pieces….and the dogs another couple.

Johnny, genius that he is, left a VM with my roommate that we had stolen the second pizza….seriously would anyone ever go to a sewage treatment plant and steal solid waste?….same old….same old……Then Johnny hung up on me when trying to explain the issue…..PJ’s idea of excellent customer service?

1 Large 1 Topping Special

Cheese?……really?…….and now our dog is ill.

Pizza Takeout European

Papa John's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Papa John's Pizza is located near the cities of Oceanside Escondido.
People found this by searching for: Papa John's Melrose, Papa Johns Melrose Vista, Papa Johns 92081, Papa Johns In Vista, Papa Johns Vista, Papa Johns Pizza Vista, and Papa Johns Pizza In Vista.