215 Whitesell St Nw, Ste C101
Orting, WA 98360

Papa Murphy's

Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, Cafe

• 10/17/2019

A diner from Bonney Lake, WA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 7/11/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Vashon, WA tried it.

• 4/18/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

qqqqqqqzzzzz photo

qqqqqqqzzzzz

Orting, WA

pan pizza

Ordered a pan pizza yesterday (Wednesday) half Canadian Bacon, half Combo with Garlic sauce only on the Combo side. After getting home I discovered that instead of garlic sauce, they put on the disgusting red sauce, which totally ruined my dinner. This is the second time they have messed this up. I have been getting this particular pizza for a couple of years, and cannot understand the difficulty in getting this order right. It isn’t rocket science. They were not busy, when I came in the employees were all in the back room and no other customer in sight. Very disappointing to not get what I ordered. Had it not been dinner time, I would have driven back and asked for what I ordered. Looks like I will be driving up the hill for my pizzas from now on.

Pizza Fast Food Cafe

Papa Murphy's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Papa Murphy's Orting Washington, Poppa Murphys Piza Orting, Papa Murphy's Menu In Orting, Papa Murphy's Orting Wa, Papa Murphys Orting, Orting Papa Murphys Price List, and Papa Murphey In Orting Wa.