3547 Boulevard St-Laurent
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2X 2T6

Papas Tapas

(Between Rue Milton and Rue Prince-Arthur E/Rue Prince-Arthur O)

Neighborhoods: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
Cuisine: Tapas, Small plates

Papas Tapas is a Tapas and Small plates restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

AnimaBlue photo

AnimaBlue

Awesome Martinis, Good Not Great Tapas

It was a lovely dining experience at Papas Tapas.

Thanks to Menuism for sponsoring our dinner…and for CheapEthnicEatz for planning a special event and hosting!

Papas Tapas has an AWESOME Ladies Happy Hour where I sampled 2 scrumptious martinis:

Martini des Isles, made with a banana liqueur, with a tropical feel to it.
Including 2 totally cute gummy crocodiles!

Charging Elephant Martini, made with Amarula. I’ve always wanted to try Amarula and it was SO tasty. Kind of like a creamy baileys taste in the martini format.

We chose a nice variety of tapas for our group, with some papas fritas (fried light potato slices) that were a nice side dish with it.

My fave was the quail with prosciutto. The prosciutto was nicely wrapped around the quail (and not salty, fresh) and it was served with fig chutney, a kind of chutney I had never tried before. Very tasty.

I was a bit disappointed by the Portuguese pastries we ordered. They had a savoury almondy taste to them, but honestly they were a bit on the tough side.

A great cafe au lait that really hit the spot at the end.

Oh and yes…more pricey than I expected.
But that always seems to happen with tapas.

Not the best tapas place I’ve tried in town.

But an enjoyable meal, washed down with excellent drinks and company.

Renaud photo

Renaud

Montréal, QC

Good over all, normally a bit expensive

This is an nice restaurant to discover many different flavors! I was impressed by everything, from the ambiance, the service to the great food!

I recommand this restaurant to couples, friends and groups! only complaint I would have is not being a woman and having to pay for my beer!

Worth it with the rebate we had but normally I found it a bit expensive, but we ordered a lot.

CheapEthnicEatz photo

CheapEthnicEatz

new concept on St. Lawrence boulevard

Papas tapas-martinis is a new concept on St. Lawrence boulevard that offers a you new Portuguese cuisine in tapas format.

Our team offers over twenty choices of tapas and the opportunity to discover our menu through a tasting menu of 3 courses. All our creations are prepared on the spot with fresh ingredients every day for a satisfaction guaranteed.

We offer a variety of 30 martinis and a wide selection of wines and Champagne available by the glass. Papas tapas-martinis is a family run business which takes pride over its professional service and top quality tapas dishes at affordable prices. The team at Papas is proud to welcome you at all times in a friendly atmosphere, whether for weekend brunch, business lunch or dinner.

sweetmeats photo

sweetmeats

Yummy place

Excellent! I love eating well and not feeling overly stuffed! The concept is perfect. You get to taste many different things in small quantities.

Everything was tasty and it shows when the ingredients used are fresh! I suggest the beef tartar (mmmmm) it`s definitely a must. Very nice waiters :)

Friendly and curtious! I’m definatly going back there!

Jennifer2 photo

Jennifer2

Longueuil, QC

Love Tapas

I went to eat for the first time at this tapas style restaurant and it will certainly not be the last. I am a big fan of Spanish cuisine and let me tell you this is a very good place for it indeed. We were a group of 7 people and everyone had only good things to say.

The food, decor and ambience were perfect. Service was very attentive too. Free martinis for women during happy hour.

The quail and proshuto was great, and beef tartar. What they
call foie gras is not…its the actual fried liver…but it was good.

bakingbabe photo

bakingbabe

Free martinis Ladies

So we went to Papas Tapas with Cheap Ethnic Eatz and what a surprise !!!!! First, the martinis are free for ladies in 5 to 7 and that every day. The choice of tapas is very attractive, you want to taste everything so why not share everything? We were 7 and we chose a lot of tapas, I had a dessert and coffee. Nice natash pasties.

We did not hesitate to sample everything .. foie gras, grilled sardines, shrimp, salad of endive and blue, duck, and so on.
The service was excellent, our server was very friendly type of atmosphere and everybody feels for him, the beautiful scenery …

SuzieQT photo

SuzieQT

Laval, QC

Nice discovery on St. Laurent!

We were a group and ordered various tapas to share and it was excellent. The presentation of dishes is well made and everything was very good.

The service is very professional and courteous, which made our nice evening.

Love of course the free cocktails from 5 to 7 for the ladies!

highly recommend it.

Tapas Rewards Network IDine

Papas Tapas  Restaurant Reviews

Papas Tapas is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Papas Tapas Martini Montreal, Papas Tapas Restaurant Montreal, Papas Tapas Martinis, Papas Tapas Montreal, Papas Tapas Martini, 3547 Boulevard St Laurent Montreal, Papastapas.Ca, and Papas Montreal St Laurent.