7605 37th Ave
Jackson Heights, NY 11372

Paradise Biryani Pointe

Neighborhoods: Jackson Heights
Cuisine: Indian, Lunch, Vegetarian

Paradise Biryani Pointe is a Indian, Lunch, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

FoodTravels photo

FoodTravels

Forest Hills, NY

Disgusting! Public Nose Picking by Kitchen Staffer

I cannot say that the food is not good as I have been a repeat customer. However, they once charged me twice for the same meal but I only caught it by checking my bank statement. I forgave them. Then tonight, as I ate my food, someone from the kitchen stood several feet away from me and continuously picked his nose. He used a wet cloth to wipe his finger but OVERTLY picked his nose in the dining room. He even made eye contact with me a few times. Since he was not dressed in a cooks clothing, I didn’t immediately scream or anything. However, when I returned a couple of hours later I saw through the kitchen door that he was standing at the prep area and did not notice that ANYONE wore cook’s uniform. He looked shocked that I was back and I did report it to a worker who went in the back and returned—closing the door so that I could not see inside. Can’t go to a place where employees pick their noses then are around food preparation. I will add this review to as many websites as I can. Since he was so bold, I will be too.

Fish Curry

Food very good but could never return after seeing someone from the kitchen with no regard picking his nose in the dining room.

Indian Dinner Delivery

Grill in Jackson Heights

Daily Fish Halal Food

Halal in Jackson Heights

Paradise Biryani Pointe  Restaurant Reviews

Paradise Biryani Pointe is located near the cities of East Elmhurst, Woodside, Corona Elmhurst, Laguardia Airport, and Corona.
People found this by searching for: Paradise Biryani Pointe Jackson Height, Paradise Restaurant, Jackson Heights, Ny, Jackson Heights Paradise Biryani Menu, Biryani Pointe In Jackson Heights, Paradise Biriyani Jackson Heights, Paradise Restaurant In Jackson Heights, Paradise Biryani Jackson Heights, Biryani Jackson Heights, Ny, and Paradise Biryani Pointe Jackson Heights.