164 N Village Ave
Rockville Centre, NY 11570

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Soup"
"food is always fresh and delicious... great variety too!"
"Buffalo chicken slice was very good "
"All the food is delicious"
"Great food"
"Friendly service food is delicious! Never had something there I didn't like. Some thinks are better than others but overall very good ."
"There soups are fabulous and thankfully they don't aprinkle cheese on everything as so many places do. They are consistently good always offering something new "
"I'm from Queens, which has some of the best pizza places in NY. When I moved to Lynbrook, I found in each pizza place I went to-well, to put it bluntly, their pizza sucked. A friend brought me here and BAM! I found my fave (locally)! Finally, some good pi"
"Pizza and soups excellent"
"Great food"
"Clean, professional and rea we good food"
"Delicious and reasonably priced food"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc..."
Cons
"Traffo"
"slow service...."
"Slow service, loud"
"Rude staff"
"It's pretty much always packed. Which may be a con to us customers, but definitely a pro for the business! "
Comments
"The fish specials are usually So fresh... & Always Delicious!!! "
"It's usually not too crowded."
"I think I've said enough. "
  • 4/30/2017

A dining patron from Freeport, NY tried it.

• 4/29/2017

A dining patron from Blauvelt, NY tried it.

• 4/26/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Bellmore, NY tried it.

• 4/21/2017

A Pizza food lover from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/14/2017

A Pizza food lover from San Mateo, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Glen Oaks, NY tried it.

• 4/07/2017

A dining patron from Hempstead, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/04/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 4/04/2017

A Pizza food lover from Ronkonkoma, NY tried it.

Pizza

November 6, 2009

Dinner

We didn't like the pasta we ordered. We're sorry we didn't try the pizza as we were told it was good. We don't plan to ever go back to this restaurant.
November 29, 2008

GREAT PIZZA!!!

This place is great. They did the catering for my grad party and engagement party. People LOVED the food. The portions are HUGE and the pizza is just amazing. The brushetta pizza is the best and the mozerella sticks are HUGE! The food…
August 25, 2006

Very Bad Take Out Service

I need to open a new entry for this restaurant, which is not listed. I have had it with their intimidating attitude....like we are the stupid ones....... For the third time ordering takeout for the same pie.....they still got it…

5/26/2017

A Salads chowhound from Udaipur, 24 tried Burgerology.

5/22/2017

A dining patron from East Meadow, NY tried Copper Pot Chicken.

5/18/2017

A Japanese food lover from Rockville Centre, NY tried Taiko Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried Burgerology, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/07/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Gino's Pizza.

5/01/2017

A French food lover from Oceanside, NY tried Chat Noir and liked it.

4/30/2017

A Mexican food lover from Rockville Centre, NY tried Green Cactus.

4/30/2017

A diner from Freeport, NY tried Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant.

4/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from Blauvelt, NY tried Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant.

4/28/2017

A dining patron from Valley Stream, NY tried Dario's.

Pizza Catering Dinner

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant is located near the cities of Rockville Center, Oceanside, Lynbrook, Baldwin, and North Baldwin.
People found this by searching for: Paradiso Rockville Centre Menu, Paradiso Rockville Centre, Paradiso Rvc, Paradisio Pizza Rockville Center Menu, Paradiso Rvc Menu, Paradiso Pizza Rvc Menu, and Paradiso Menu Rockville Centre.