Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Soup"
"food is always fresh and delicious... great variety too!"
"Buffalo chicken slice was very good "
"All the food is delicious"
"Great food"
"Friendly service food is delicious! Never had something there I didn't like. Some thinks are better than others but overall very good ."
"There soups are fabulous and thankfully they don't aprinkle cheese on everything as so many places do. They are consistently good always offering something new "
"I'm from Queens, which has some of the best pizza places in NY. When I moved to Lynbrook, I found in each pizza place I went to-well, to put it bluntly, their pizza sucked. A friend brought me here and BAM! I found my fave (locally)! Finally, some good pi"
"Pizza and soups excellent"
"Great food"
"Clean, professional and rea we good food"
"Delicious and reasonably priced food"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc..."
Cons
"Traffo"
"slow service...."
"Slow service, loud"
"Rude staff"
"It's pretty much always packed. Which may be a con to us customers, but definitely a pro for the business! "
Comments
"The fish specials are usually So fresh... & Always Delicious!!! "
"It's usually not too crowded."
"I think I've said enough. "

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Catering Dinner

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/25/2017 A diner from Oceanside, NY tried it.

• 2/24/2017 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 2/24/2017 A diner from Paterson, NJ tried it.

• 2/22/2017 A diner from Hempstead, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2017 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2017 A diner from Great Neck, NY tried it.

• 2/16/2017 A diner from Wayne, NJ tried it.

• 2/14/2017 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 2/11/2017 A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2017 A diner from US tried it.

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant is located near the cities of Rockville Center, Oceanside, Lynbrook, Baldwin, and North Baldwin.
People found this by searching for: Paradiso Rvc, Paradiso Rockville Centre Menu, Paradiso Rockville Centre, Paradiso Menu Rockville Centre, Paradiso Pizza Rvc Menu, Paradiso, Rockville Centre, and Paradiso Rvc Menu.