Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"Buffalo chicken slice was very good "
"All the food is delicious"
"Great food"
"Friendly service food is delicious! Never had something there I didn't like. Some thinks are better than others but overall very good ."
"There soups are fabulous and thankfully they don't aprinkle cheese on everything as so many places do. They are consistently good always offering something new "
"I'm from Queens, which has some of the best pizza places in NY. When I moved to Lynbrook, I found in each pizza place I went to-well, to put it bluntly, their pizza sucked. A friend brought me here and BAM! I found my fave (locally)! Finally, some good pi"
"Pizza and soups excellent"
"Great food"
"Clean, professional and rea we good food"
"Delicious and reasonably priced food"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc..."
Cons
"Slow service, loud"
"Rude staff"
"It's pretty much always packed. Which may be a con to us customers, but definitely a pro for the business! "
Comments
"The fish specials are usually So fresh... & Always Delicious!!! "
"It's usually not too crowded."
"I think I've said enough. "
November 6, 2009

Dinner

We didn't like the pasta we ordered. We're sorry we didn't try the pizza as we were told it was good. We don't plan to ever go back to this restaurant.
November 29, 2008

GREAT PIZZA!!!

This place is great. They did the catering for my grad party and engagement party. People LOVED the food. The portions are HUGE and the pizza is just amazing. The brushetta pizza is the best and the mozerella sticks are HUGE! The food…
August 25, 2006

Very Bad Take Out Service

I need to open a new entry for this restaurant, which is not listed. I have had it with their intimidating attitude....like we are the stupid ones....... For the third time ordering takeout for the same pie.....they still got it…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Pizza Italian Sandwiches

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/27/2016 A diner from Tenafly, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 8/07/2016 A diner from Rocky Point, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/23/2016 A diner from NV tried it.

• 7/16/2016 A diner from Sparkill, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Buffalo chicken slice was very good
  • 7/14/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 7/12/2016 A diner from Bergenfield, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/07/2016 A diner from NM tried it.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Beacon, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Wilmington, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant is located near the cities of Rockville Center, Oceanside, Lynbrook, Baldwin, and North Baldwin.
People found this by searching for: Paradiso Rockville Centre Menu, Paradiso Pizza Rockville Centre Ny Menu, Paradiso Rvc Menu, Paradiso Rvc, Paradiso Rockville Centre, Paradiso Pizza Rvc Menu, Paradiso Menu Rockville Centre, and Paradiso Menu And Rvc.