164 N Village Ave
Rockville Centre, NY 11570

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Specialty slices and soups."
"Soup"
"food is always fresh and delicious... great variety too!"
"Buffalo chicken slice was very good "
"All the food is delicious"
"Great food"
"Friendly service food is delicious! Never had something there I didn't like. Some thinks are better than others but overall very good ."
"There soups are fabulous and thankfully they don't aprinkle cheese on everything as so many places do. They are consistently good always offering something new "
"I'm from Queens, which has some of the best pizza places in NY. When I moved to Lynbrook, I found in each pizza place I went to-well, to put it bluntly, their pizza sucked. A friend brought me here and BAM! I found my fave (locally)! Finally, some good pi"
"Pizza and soups excellent"
"Great food"
"Clean, professional and rea we good food"
"Delicious and reasonably priced food"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc..."
Cons
"Service. Was terrible "
"Traffo"
"slow service...."
"Slow service, loud"
"Rude staff"
"It's pretty much always packed. Which may be a con to us customers, but definitely a pro for the business! "
Comments
"The fish specials are usually So fresh... & Always Delicious!!! "
"It's usually not too crowded."
"I think I've said enough. "
  • 12/17/2017

A diner from Rockville Centre, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/18/2017

A dining patron from Warwick, NY tried it and liked it.

• 8/10/2017

A Pizza food lover from Paterson, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Service. Was terrible
  • 7/29/2017

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/23/2017

A Pizza food lover from Rockville Centre, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2017

A dining patron from Holbrook, NY tried it.

• 7/12/2017

A dining patron from East Rockaway, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2017

A dining patron from Jamaica, NY tried it.

• 6/04/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Rockville Centre, NY tried it.

• 6/03/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 6, 2009

Dinner

We didn't like the pasta we ordered. We're sorry we didn't try the pizza as we were told it was good. We don't plan to ever go back to this restaurant.
November 29, 2008

GREAT PIZZA!!!

This place is great. They did the catering for my grad party and engagement party. People LOVED the food. The portions are HUGE and the pizza is just amazing. The brushetta pizza is the best and the mozerella sticks are HUGE! The food…
August 25, 2006

Very Bad Take Out Service

I need to open a new entry for this restaurant, which is not listed. I have had it with their intimidating attitude....like we are the stupid ones....... For the third time ordering takeout for the same pie.....they still got it…

12/17/2017

A dining patron from Rockville Centre, NY tried Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/28/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried International Delight Café and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/27/2017

A diner from Elizabeth, NJ tried Churchills.

11/25/2017

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried Gino's Pizza.

11/18/2017

A diner from Warwick, NY tried Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant and liked it.

11/17/2017

A Catering chowhound from Oceanside, NY tried Gino's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Massapequa, NY tried Happy Hostess Caterers.

11/11/2017

A diner from Teaneck, NJ tried Churchills.

11/10/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from New York, NY tried Press 195.

11/07/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Ronkonkoma, NY tried Salsa Mexicana in Rockville Centre, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Catering Dinner

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant is located near the cities of Rockville Center, Oceanside, Lynbrook, Baldwin, and North Baldwin.
People found this by searching for: Paradiso Rvc Ny Website, Paradiso Rockville Centre, Paradiso Rvc, Paradiso Rockville Centre Menu, Paradiso Pizza Rvc Menu, Paradiso Rvc Menu, and Paradiso Menu Rockville Centre.