164 N Village Ave
Rockville Centre, NY 11570

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Specialty slices and soups."
"Soup"
"food is always fresh and delicious... great variety too!"
"Buffalo chicken slice was very good "
"All the food is delicious"
"Great food"
"Friendly service food is delicious! Never had something there I didn't like. Some thinks are better than others but overall very good ."
"There soups are fabulous and thankfully they don't aprinkle cheese on everything as so many places do. They are consistently good always offering something new "
"I'm from Queens, which has some of the best pizza places in NY. When I moved to Lynbrook, I found in each pizza place I went to-well, to put it bluntly, their pizza sucked. A friend brought me here and BAM! I found my fave (locally)! Finally, some good pi"
"Pizza and soups excellent"
"Great food"
"Clean, professional and rea we good food"
"Delicious and reasonably priced food"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc..."
Cons
"Service. Was terrible "
"Traffo"
"slow service...."
"Slow service, loud"
"Rude staff"
"It's pretty much always packed. Which may be a con to us customers, but definitely a pro for the business! "
Comments
"The fish specials are usually So fresh... & Always Delicious!!! "
"It's usually not too crowded."
"I think I've said enough. "
  • 3/16/2018

A dining patron from Tewksbury, MA tried it.

• 12/17/2017

A diner from Rockville Centre, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/18/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Warwick, NY tried it and liked it.

• 8/10/2017

A dining patron from Paterson, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Service. Was terrible
  • 7/29/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/23/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Rockville Centre, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2017

A Pizza food lover from Holbrook, NY tried it.

• 7/12/2017

A diner from East Rockaway, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2017

A Pizza food lover from Jamaica, NY tried it.

• 6/04/2017

A diner from Rockville Centre, NY tried it.

Pizza

November 6, 2009

Dinner

We didn't like the pasta we ordered. We're sorry we didn't try the pizza as we were told it was good. We don't plan to ever go back to this restaurant.
November 29, 2008

GREAT PIZZA!!!

This place is great. They did the catering for my grad party and engagement party. People LOVED the food. The portions are HUGE and the pizza is just amazing. The brushetta pizza is the best and the mozerella sticks are HUGE! The food…
August 25, 2006

Very Bad Take Out Service

I need to open a new entry for this restaurant, which is not listed. I have had it with their intimidating attitude....like we are the stupid ones....... For the third time ordering takeout for the same pie.....they still got it…

5/27/2018

A dining patron from Freeport, NY tried Pantry Diner Inc.

5/19/2018

An Italian food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Dario's, liked it, and rated it .

Pros
veal Dario is the best
4/05/2018

A dining patron from Hempstead, NY tried Lenox and Park.

3/28/2018

A dining patron from Baldwin, NY tried Aperitif.

3/16/2018

A Pizza food lover from Tewksbury, MA tried Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant.

2/17/2018

A diner from Baldwin, NY tried Dario's.

2/13/2018

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Taiko Japanese Restaurant.

2/12/2018

A Contemporary American chowhound from Baldwin, NY tried George Martin The Original.

12/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Rockville Centre, NY tried Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/28/2017

A Coffee Shop & Diner chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried International Delight Café and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Catering Dinner

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Paradiso Pizza and Restaurant is located near the cities of Rockville Center, Oceanside, Lynbrook, Baldwin, and North Baldwin.
People found this by searching for: Paradiso Rockville Centre Menu, Paradiso Rvc Ny Website, Paradiso Pizza Rvc Menu, Paradiso Menu Rockville Centre, Paradiso Rvc, Paradiso Rockville Centre, and Paradiso Rvc Menu.