2125 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109-2310

Paragon

Neighborhoods: West Queen Anne
Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Southern

Paragon is a American, Pub Food, and Southern restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

Solid good place on Queen Anne

This review is for dinner only. We are in a “try something new” phase and ended up at Paragon for our weekly Friday night dinner. We arrived at 6PM and got a booth in the back which was cozy and quite nice. Since we dined rather early, we did not see any live music. Ideally, I’d give Paragon a 3.5 star-rating but since I am forced to choose here, I’m bumping it up to 4 because of the stellar service we received. Our server was attentive but not overly so, and friendly but not irritatingly so.

I started with the Point Reyes Wedge Salad. Anytime a wedge salad with good blue cheese is on a menu I am all over it. This one was quite good and the Point Reyes cheese really shined. Next, the beau and I split a seared ahi atop a root vegetable puree – it was absolutely sublime and perfectly rare inside.

We really enjoyed the food and the experience, it’s a solid good place on Queen Anne.

American Pub Food Southern

Bakeries in Downtown

Remo Borracchini's Bakery

Bakeries in Atlantic

Paragon  Restaurant Reviews

Paragon is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Paragon Seattle Email, Paragon Seattle, Paragon Seattle Yelp Images, Paragon Weeks Antiques Possible Lid, Queen Anne Restaurants Yelp, Paragon Seattle Pictures, Paragon Queen Anne, and Paragon Seattle Menu.