227 South 18th Street

Neighborhoods: Rittenhouse Square
Cuisine: French, Brunch, Late Night

February 17, 2010

Great brunch spot

My fiance and I stop in here for Sunday Brunch quite often, it's a great people watching perch. The eggs benedict, escargot, steak tartare and moules frites are my favorite! I also highly recommend the Vietnamese coffee, although not…
September 22, 2009

Parc is a bit overrated

Really, really loud in there. I think the place is overrated. The food is expensive, heavy and just so-so. Last time I was there, it was hard to negotiate getting past the outside tables to the front door.
August 28, 2009

Parc is good for brunch

While Parc does have great food, especially the brunch the atmopshere is a bit ritzy. The food is a over prices in my opinion. Also it is always really crowded.

Brasserie Perrier

Seafood in City Center West

Rouge

American in City Center West

7/26/2017

A dining patron from US tried T.G.I. Friday's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I will never go there again. The service is HORRIBLE. We were told our server was changing her clothes and would be right with us. We waited for 45 minutes, no one came. I asked could we move to another area with a working waitress, I was told no matter w
7/26/2017

A diner from North Bergen, NJ tried No-1 Kitchen in Hunting Park.

7/24/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Giovanni's Pizza in Germantown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I have always loved their food for over 30 years
7/24/2017

A Beer food lover from Absecon, NJ tried 4 Fathers Philadelphia in Center City East.

7/23/2017

A Bakeries food lover from Seattle, WA tried Turner's Bakery in Kensington.

7/22/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Old English Pizza in Bridesburg, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/21/2017

A Deli chowhound from Langhorne, PA tried Wagon Train Delicatessen in Logan Square.

7/21/2017

A chowhound from Willow Grove, PA tried Slack's Grant Avenue in Bustleton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/21/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Rib Rack in Oxford Circle/ Castor, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food is great, service is good. The only drawback is that the place is too dark.
7/20/2017

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried T.G.I. Friday's.

French Good for groups Brunch
Tips
  • An extensive wine list traverses Old World France then skips across oceans to uncork some surprises from the better-established New World nations like Argentina and Australia. A few Pennsylvania wineries even grace the list.
  • Entrees are reasonably priced for a Rittenhouse restaurant, with none costing more than $30.
Morimoto

Japanese in City Center East

Amada

Spanish in City Center East

Buddakan

Asian in City Center East

Parc  Restaurant Reviews

Parc is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Best Items At Brunch At Parc Rittenhouse.