3470 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90020-2556

Paris Baguette

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: Tea, Catering, Lunch

Paris Baguette is a Tea, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

RJHemedes photo

RJHemedes

Korean Style Paris Bakery

At the recommendation of a Yelper, I decided to try out hybrid of Korean and European pastries. I was told the green tea cake was delicious. I had green tea cake a few weeks earlier from another bakery and was curious to see how Paris Baguette’s version stacked up.

Their location in KTown is located in mini strip mall, but parking doesn’t seem to be an issue. I did notice they offered valet parking but valet parking just for a slice of cake? No way.

The place does have sort of a European look to it in the food presentation and even the mock French outfits that the servers have for a uniform. But that’s where the similarities end, because the types of items you see for sale are not what you would ordinarily find in Paris – and yes, I’ve been to Paris twice. I’m curious to find out what a Parisian would think of such a place.

In addition to green tea cakes, they have blueberry, mocha, strawberry, sweet potato and some other similar variations. They also serve pastries, sandwiches, and of course, coffee.

But I wasn’t there to try out all the bells and whistles. I just wanted green tea cake. I found out they have 2 types of green tea cake: fresh cream or chiffon. I’m more partial to fresh cream, so I chose fresh cream. The slice of cake cost around $3.

The cake was fluffy, but it wasn’t as moist as I hoped it would be. And the green tea flavor was more mild. I was hoping for a more intense flavor like you get from green tea mochi. It was good, but nothing to die for. My fave cakes are still the paradise cake from The Local Place and mango cake from Red Ribbon. I’m willing to give them another try and see how their blueberry and strawberry cakes taste like.

The service is prompt but indifferent.

Green tea cake

Its okay green tea cake. The flavor wasn’t as robust as I had hoped. It has a good fluffy and moist texture, and the fresh cream icing was a nice compliment.

Green tea cake Tea Good For Kids

Paris Baguette   Restaurant Reviews

Paris Baguette is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Paris Baguette Cake Price, Paris Baguette Cake Menu, Paris Baguette Menu W/ Prices Fullerton Ca, Price Of Green Tea Cake From Paris Baguette, Paris Baguette Cake Prices, Paris Baguette Wilshire, Cafe Of Paris Wilshire, and Green Tea Cake From Paris Baguette.