Paris Match

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

Delicious Escargot!

Brasserie and sushi, very interesting combination!

Since I was in a French mood, I didn’t actually test this combo…this time. We started with escargot and they were lovely; buttery with just the right amount of garlicky kick.

Next up, the Salmon Lyonnaise – perfectly cooked and came with a nice mixture of fresh roasted vegetables. The potatoes in particular were delicious. The prices are reasonable and it’s a great neighborhood spot!

November 6, 2013

Delivery: On time but food was not prepared as I had requested and I received no phone call informing me that it could not be done. I never expected that would be the case for a $20 burger. The fries were good but soda was half gone by the…
May 10, 2012

Sean Penn

Was having dinner late on Sunday night with my girl friend when Sean Penn arrived with to 2 models and sat next to us. How awesome was that!!!.....Great food, service and superbe ambiance
November 28, 2011

Family dinner..

Our Thanksgiving dinner there was great! The food and wine were very good, the service excellent and the decor great! I will definitely be going back!

French Pasta Healthy
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Paris Match  Restaurant Reviews

Paris Match is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Match Restaurantnyc, Paris Match Restaurant, Match French Restaurant, Paris Match New York, Match Restaurant Nyc, Paris Match Nyc, Match 65 Nyc, Match 65 Restaurantnyc.Com, and Tarte Tatin De Paris Match.