116 E Ponce De Leon Ave
Decatur, GA 30030

Parker's on Ponce

Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Gluten Free

Parker's on Ponce is a Steak, Steakhouse, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Twice in one week!!

It had been 18 months since our last visit to Decatur.
On arriving from a long flight from London – we went to find Mick’s restaurant for a cold beer and a bite to eat.
When we arrived, we discovered Mick’s had been replaced by Parkers! We peered in through the window and were tempted in by the raoring fire, cosy atmosphere and the size of the steaks on peoples’ plates!
We had a lovely time – so much so, we went back to the restaurant the night before we had to return to the UK.
All the staff were friendly and attentive. Garrett and Andrew, our two servers in particular. The food was superb. We had strip steak – just delicious.
Great selection of beers and wines on offer too.
Go, eat and enjoy.

NY strip steak

konnanne photo

konnanne

Clarkston, GA

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!

I haven’t actually eaten at this new restaurant yet, but I did have a chance to sample the fare at this year’s Taste of Decatur. It was out of this world. Believe me, it was very good; that means a lot coming from me as I am not a person who usually jumps at the chance to eat Bar-B-Q!!
I am rating the restaurant on the food alone, but if the ambiance is anything like it was at the tasting, everyone has personality to spare.

amacon photo

amacon

Decatur, GA

Great place for business lunch and drinks

Parker’s on Ponce is a great place for a business lunch—good service—friendly menu—it has something for everyone. Also, LOVE the bar for after work drinks—bar is spacious and great gathering place. The grilled lollypop lamb chops served with grilled strawberries and a balsamic-mint reduction is GREAT—don’t miss this restaurant when you are in Decatur

johnlucht photo

johnlucht

Decatur, GA

Personal service and excellent food

The one thing everyone should know- the Porterhouse for two is a VALUE – it always feeds at least three of us and it is cooked to perfection each time we go (monthly) . It goes great with Pinot Noir-Row Eleven. they personalize your profile so when making reservations they know who you are and your preferred seating area!

Portherhouse for two

always warm and wet aged is tender and juicy

kayla_09 photo

kayla_09

Best Dinner Ever

I’ve been to many restaurants throughout the metro Atlanta area and Parkers is by far the best we’ve tasted. We eat out daily and there are many good restaurants I could recommend for a great lunch, but if you want to take your partner out to the Best Dining Experience either of you will ever have, then Parkers is the place. The service is fantastic, our waitress Kristen was knowledgeable in the wines, the food, and took first class care of our night. She made sure our wine glasses were never empty, that our table remained clean, and that every aspect of our meal was perfect. She really takes pride in her job and it shows! As for the tip, we didn’t mind tipping over 20% as it was worth it. The wine was exquisite, the steak extraordinary, and the lobster divine. For everything that we ordered, I was expecting a large price tag. When the check arrived, I told my wife the total was $300. She said that wasn’t bad considering everything we ordered, however the real amount of the bill was $150.00 which totally surprised me as I was expecting much much more. I’ve easily spent that at Dolce, Outback, and others in the city and never received ANYTHING close to the dining experience at Parkers. WE WILL BE BACK. One of the owners, Chris, made sure everything was good as we finished our meals. Compliments to the chef as our Pittsburg cooked steak was perfectly done (NEVER HAD PITTSBURG DONE PERFECT). For those that don’t know, a Pittsburg style steak is crispy on the outside while medium well on the inside….Delicious if done right. The lobster tail was grilled to perfection as well. The salad and bread went perfect before our meal arrived. Also, for desert we had the Parkers banana foster cheese cake. I never order desert, but that was worth it. I can’t say enough if you haven’t tried Parkers, you are truly missing out on the best experience ever! I’ve ate at restaurants from West Virginia to Florida, and Louisianan to Ohio and nothing has topped Parkers.

14 oz Ribeye

Exquisite, my mouth had an orgasm from every bite.

Lobster Tail

We had it grilled and again every bite was oragsmic.

Banana Foster Cheese Cake

This was a perfect end to a sensational dinner.

Wine

We choose a red wine to go with our steaks. This Syrah made in the Oregon area was a perfect selection with our meal.

jmagoo999 photo

jmagoo999

Tucker, GA

Excellent STEAKS

I eat dinner out 18-20 times a month and recently found PARKER’S on Ponce.

I found J.T.Scott’s Rib-Eye Steak to be as good as ANY in metro Atlanta and much
better than most. Excellent quality and value! It’s better than what I do in my own back yard; which is dang good.

The service is superior and the staff are very plesant and BEAUTIFUL. (All exept Danny, of course) J.T. and Chris (the owners) are personable, attentive and humourous.

One server is a trained chef and can discuss food preperation on any level.
You guess which one. (It’s Garrett) She’s delightful.

PARKER’S House Salad is surperlative.

Best Onion Rings in the Metro City – “thin cut”.

I found my “Steak House” away from home. I’ll be back.
Jack Chambles

barbr photo

barbr

Classic Steakhouse in Downtown Decatur

Decatur needed another white table cloth fine dining restaurant and Parker’s on Ponce meets the need. It is a classic steak house with tons of meat entree’s and seafood also. The lamb chops, filet, pork chop and strip were all favorites at our table. The salads were large enough for two people to share, especially the bibb wedge. The bread rolls were nice also.
The dining room has several fireplaces that adds to the restful atmosphere and classic feel.
Since going with a group I went by myself last week and sat at the incredible bar… like 30 yards long…had two appetizers and talked to the two bartenders Summer and Rene…and I felt very welcomed.
Parkers is my new fav place in Decatur for dinner or drinks.
It is located in Downtown Decatur where Mick’s used to be.

Lamb chops

appetizer lamb chops were outstanding and great value… added salad and had complete dinner!

tball photo

tball

Decatur, GA

A great addition to downtown Dectur

We’ve visited Parkers about a half dozen times – for dinner and lunch/brunch.

Both the main courses and sides are excellent and service top notch.

We think Parker’s value is good – on the upscale side of Decatur resturants.

Decatur Steak Casual Elegant
johnthomasrscott photo
johnthomasrscott, the Owner, says:

Decaturs first independently owned steakhouse.

From CityGrid:
jmagoo999

Tucker, GA

Parker's on Ponce  Restaurant Reviews

Parker's on Ponce is located near the cities of North Decatur, Avondale Estates, Avondale Est, North Druid Hills, and Scottdale.
People found this by searching for: Parkers On Ponce, Parkers Steak House Decatur Menu Prices, Reviews For Parker's On Ponce, Parkers On Ponce Restaurant, Parker's On Ponce Menu, Best Steak House In Decatur Ga, Parker's On Ponce, Parker On Ponce Decatur, and Parker's Restaurant Decatur.