1002 Cribbs St
Greensburg, PA 15601-4816

Parkwood Inn

Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Good food a lot of homemade dishes Cold beer good price"
"Great pizza"
"Good service good food good price can't get much better"
Cons
"N/a"
Comments
"Monday night is spaghetti night you gotta try it 4.95 spaghetti meatball salad bread. "
  • 9/10/2018

A diner from Greensburg, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2018

A Steak food lover from LA tried it.

• 7/06/2015

An American food lover from Greensburg, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/25/2014

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food a lot of homemade dishes Cold beer good price
  • 10/29/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/03/2014

Pros
    Great pizza
  • 4/20/2014

• 1/22/2014

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 11/09/2013

A diner from Jeannette, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service good food good price can't get much better
  • 4/23/2013

An American food lover from Greensburg, PA tried it and liked it.

Sandwich-300x200

niander99 photo

niander99

Greensburg, PA

Owner likes to insult customers!

Beware of the old man (owner) by the name of Larry. I guess I parked my car in a spot he didn’t agree about. When I was done eating, he came out and told me off telling me how stupid I am, thanked me for my business and told me to NEVER come back to his restaurant. Also told me to tell all of my friends that his name was LARRY and for them to not come back either if they are friends of mine. My wife and I just sat there in shock. So, needless to say, we will not be patronizing this grumpy old mans establishment ever again.

American Sandwiches Dinner

Parkwood Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Parkwood Inn is located near the cities of South Greensburg, Bovard, and Hempfield Township.
People found this by searching for: Parkwood Greensburg Hurs, Parkwood Greensburg Menu, Parkwood Inn Greensburg, Parkwood Greensburg Pa, Parkwood Inn Greensburg Pa Menu, Parkwood Inn Greensburg, Pa Lunch Menu, Parkwood Grill In Greensburg, Pa., Parkwood Inn Reviews, and Parkwood Inn Menu.