Pasadena Steak House

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pasadena Steak House is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great steaks french onion soup ceaser salad and friendly atmosphere."
"Friendly, good food & good service"
"Large portions of food filled with flavor and reasonable prices "
rikunne69 photo

rikunne69

Saint Petersburg, FL

Never eat here again

We went here for father’s day. We ordered drinks and the early dinner. My father and I had the prime rib and my wife had the lamb chops. At first everything was fine then the dinners arrived. The prime ribs were fine but the lamb chops were ordered medium well and arrived well done. We sent them back considering the price ($25.00) and fifteen minutes later they came back. By this time my father and I had finished our meals and my wife had to eat alone. When we complained to the manager he not only insisted that the first chops were fine but began arguing with us about how to check for doneness. For the price we paid, we will never eat there again and recommend that no one else does either. Incredibly arrogant manager and overpriced meals. Definately not worth it. I would give this restaurant a 1 star rating only because the waiter was genuinely apologetic.

Prime rib

OK, nothing to right home about. Baked potato was rather small and undercooked.

July 8, 2011

Great experience

We saw the commercial and thought let check out this steakhouse. Food was awesome and freshly prepared. Great bang for you buck. I enjoyed the ribeye and my wife loved the lamb shank. They even have 2 for 1 drink specials. The service…
April 7, 2011

steak

horrible food and service. waiter brought appetizer,salad,soup all at the same time,\r asked for tea three times.baked potatoe cold.\r would never go back.

American Lunch Good for groups
Tips
  • Nominated for Best Steak House because of its long tenure as one of the beach's favorites.
  • Whether you have kids or are part of a sophisticated group of adults, the wait staff welcomes you.
  • Next door, you'll find a winery that specializes in citrus wines—drop in for a look.

Pasadena Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/28/2016 A diner from Winter Haven, FL tried it.

• 11/25/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 3/28/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great steaks french onion soup ceaser salad and friendly atmosphere.
  • 12/09/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly, good food & good service
  • 11/16/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Large portions of food filled with flavor and reasonable prices
  • 10/14/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/05/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

Pasadena Steak House is located near the cities of Saint Petersburg, Gulfport, and St Petersburg.
People found this by searching for: Pasadena Steak House St Petersburg, Pasadena Steak House Menu, Pasadena Steakhouse St Petersburg, Pasadena Steak House, Pasadena Steak House South Pasadena Fl United States, Pasadena Steak House St Pete Menu, and Pasadena Steakhouse St Petersburg Fl.