Pasquale's Pizza & Pasta

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Thin crust pizzas (All of them I have tried them All) Are FANTASTIC and. their prices are just perfect. I make certain to coordinate lunch or dinner there into my schedule when in Brick. Service is friendly and courteous. "
Cons
"Family/friendly Ambience. I wouldn't' change a thing. Fast service."
June 21, 2010

Best carry out place

"The best carry out pizza place around! Staff is super friendly. Always nice and friendly. An A+ in my book".

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Italian Delivery Pizza

Pasquale's Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/04/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2015 A diner from Brick, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Family/friendly Ambience. I wouldn't' change a thing. Fast service.
  • 11/22/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2013 A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.

• 7/07/2013 A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.

• 7/01/2013 A diner from Auburn Hills, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasquale's Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of Poplar, Bricktown, Brick Twp, Brick Township, and Silverton.
People found this by searching for: Pasquales Pizza Brick Nj Menu, Pasquales Brick Nj, Pasquale's Pizza, Pasquales Pizza Brick N.J., Pasquale's Pizza Brick Nj Menu, Pasquale's Pizza Brick Nj, and Pasquale's Pizza And Pasta Brick Nj.