301 Broad St
Elyria, OH 44035-5503

Pasquale's Pasta House

Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Pizza

Pasquale's Pasta House is a Italian, Pasta, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Lynntwin photo

Lynntwin

Avon Lake, OH

Loved Pasquale's

We stumbled across this place one night looking for a new restaurant – kept driving till we found one and we were so happy we found it! Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is made fresh here – salad dressings, pasta, you name it, and everything we ordered was delicious! Doesn’t look like much from outside, but the food was really good. My husband loved the marinara sauce – he asked for them to spice it up and he said it was delicious. I had the veggie pasta with garlic and oil – yum! The salads and hot fresh bread was delicious too, and we splurged on dessert since everything else was so good. All terrific! Definitely will be back!

grnidlady56 photo

grnidlady56

Elyria, OH

Great food!

Very good Italian food! Don’t let the uninviting decor stop you from trying this place. They just opened and will hopefully do some upgrading to the inside once they get established. I almost turned and left thinking the food would be match the blah interior. Everything is made fresh. I had the chicken parmesan and it was very good. My husband had lasagna and was also extremely pleased. He also had the Italian wedding soup and said it was great also. They have a large menu with a lot of choices including pizza. We will definitely be returning to this place. Please support this local business here in Elyria.

Elyria Italian Pasta

Pasquale's Pasta House  Restaurant Reviews

Pasquale's Pasta House is located near the cities of Elyria Township.
People found this by searching for: Pasquales Elyria Ohio, Pasquales Elyria Menu, Pasquale's Elyria Menu, Pasquale's Pasta House, Pasqualles Pasta House, Pasquale's Pasta House Elyria, Pasquales Pasta House Elyria, Pasquales Elyria, and Pasquales 44035.