Passage To India

Neighborhoods: Uptown
Cuisine: Indian

February 11, 2008

best tasting curry in town

I love the food at this place. It's the best tasting curry in town and I've been to them all. The lunch buffet is very nice. I take the bus from downtown to save on parking, but the Calhoun Square parking ramp provides ample space to…
November 13, 2007

Outstanding food, wonderful service for the most part, great options.

I've probably been to this place 4 or 5 times now and I've never been let down. The first time I went I was a little bit weary, being a vegetarian, but was very pleased. Their vegetarian options are lengthy. I very much enjoyed the aloo…
October 20, 2007

Good food for a good price - if you know what to order.

I'm always looking for authentic Indian food in the Twin Cities...and I found it in part here, at Passage to India. Avoid the Chicken Tikka Masala, which seems to have added sugar. The absolute best combination for the money here is the…

Indio

Mexican in Calhoun

Jakeeno's Pizza & Pasta

Italian in Powderhorn Park

Main Line Jewel of India

Indian in Cedar-Riverside

5/19/2018

A Vegan food lover from Saint Paul, MN tried Hard Times Cafe in Cedar-Riverside, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food.

5/16/2018

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Wienery in Cedar-Riverside.

5/06/2018

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried Quruxlow Karmel Mall in Lyn-Lake.

5/04/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried Papa Murphy's in Cooper.

4/28/2018

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Papa Murphy's.

4/26/2018

A dining patron from Racine, WI tried Bamboo Garden in Downtown West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

Pros
The service was amazing. I love the relaxed atmosphere. Prices are reasonable... Best coffe I have ever had in my life
Comments
Sip, relax and enjoy
4/17/2018

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Hard Times Cafe in Cedar-Riverside.

4/16/2018

An Asian chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Dragon City Cafe in Cooper and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/07/2018

A Pizza food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/04/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Ryan's Pub.

Indian
Tips
  • After your meal, freshen your breath with candied fennel seeds from a dish near the door.
Sun-Sat 11:30AM - 12:00AM

Passage To India  Restaurant Reviews

Passage To India is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Passage To India Minneapolis Mn Menu, Passage To India Mpls Menu, Passage To India Restaurant Lake St, and Indian Market Uptown Minneapolis.