117 Main St
Seal Beach, CA 90740-6316

Pasta Grotto

Cuisine: Italian

Pasta Grotto is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Kitten photo

Kitten

Brentwood, CA

Disappointed =( on a Special Occasion

We decided to return to PG after 10 years of being abroad for a special Mothers Day Dinner. To our surprize Service and Food were disgusting, no class whatsoever. We waited over 15 minutes for a glass of water ( no refills in the hour and half that we waited for our food). Calamari was cold and tasteless,Carpaccio was dry, (so much so that it stuck to the edges of the platter),Lasagna was dry, and the Linguine Puttanesca, was over salted and dry as well. What do all of these dishes have in common? I think they were leftovers and reheated, absolutely disgusting. To top it off, the restrooms were completely neglected, no toilet paper or paper towels. When I tried to explain the situation discreetly to “Mama” she exploded and said “you don wanna pay, you don pay!” Hows that for Karisma? She ruined our Mothers Day Meal, a day not to be forgotten. Next time I’ll go to the Olive Garden, at least they provide customer service!!!

Carpaccio

A truly negative experience for such a wonderful dish, how difficult can it be to screw this one up?

clippermadness photo

clippermadness

Seal Beach, CA

Flavorful Italian classics

A block off the beach in quaint little downtown Seal Beach, this Mom and Pop restaurant serves some of the most flavorful Italian I’ve ever had. Start with Carpaccio, then try the Salmon or the Pork Tenderloin. My wife and I head for this place when we just can’t stand suburbia any more.

They’ll either be playing Andrea Bocelli or Frank Sinatra and it’s on a loop (you’ve been warned). Oh and if calories are a problem, then take your skinny butt somewhere else! :)

Carpaccio

raw beef sliced razor thin, lemon, capers, diced onion …. mmmmmm baby!

Italian NOT!

Pasta Grotto  Restaurant Reviews

Pasta Grotto is located near the cities of Surfside, Belmont Shore, and Sunset Beach.
People found this by searching for: Pasta Grotto Restaurant Main Street, Where To Find Linguini In Seal Beach, Pork Tenderloin Seal Beach Rest, Mom And Pop Restaurants Near Seal Beach Ca, Pasta Grotto, Pasta Grotto Seal Beach, Pasta Grotto, Seal Beach, Ca, Spaghetti Restaurant Seal Beach, and Pasta Grotto: 90740: Menu.