March 11, 2014

I have been a patron, for quit sometime. I really enjoy the salads and the menu choices. I just wish they would have stable hours and be open during lunch and summer.
November 28, 2006

French Country Yummy

Very nice quiet place. It is my favorite for my b-day or an special occasion. I love the cheese appetizer which is three chesses, nuts, figs and raisin bread. The crab soup is also to die for. I have tried almost everything on the menu and…
August 14, 2006

Perfect for a weekday lunch

My dining partner and I visited Pastiche for a weekday lunch and despite sitting on the patio (our choice) on a stifling July day, it was perhaps one of the best lunches I've had. Favorites included a hearty, cream-based crab soup, sweet…

9/20/2017

An Italian food lover from FL tried Luigi's Italian & AMerican Restaurant in Sans Souci, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2017

A Caribbean food lover from Saint Augustine, FL tried Spices Caribbean Restaurant in Arlington.

9/17/2017

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried El Tapatio.

9/13/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Fast Wok in Ortega Farms, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/12/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Jacksonville, FL tried China One and liked it.

9/12/2017

A diner from Jacksonville, FL tried China Joy in Riverside.

9/09/2017

A diner from FL tried Cottens B-B-Que in Lake Lucina.

9/09/2017

A Southern chowhound from Jacksonville, FL tried Country Cabin Restaurant in Highlands, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good breakfast
9/08/2017

A dining patron from Jacksonville, FL tried Golden Corral in Mandarin, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Jacksonville, FL tried Chans Chinese Restaurant in Highlands.

Takeout Good for groups

Barbecue in Lakewood

Los Toros

Mexican in Craven

Pastiche  Restaurant Reviews

Pastiche is located near the cities of College Park.
People found this by searching for: Patiche Menu 32210 and Botanical Gardens 32210.