Pastries By Ellen

Cuisine: Pastries, Cafe, Catering

October 17, 2009

Love the Romaine Salad

Just took my Mom to Ellens for Sweetest Day lunch. Great food, great service...who cares if the coffee comes in a styrofoam cup - it's GOOD. I give Five Stars!
December 11, 2008

TASTES HOMEMADE

I got the banana bread, it was excellent. I was very pleased. Now ehn we dirve by my friends make fun of me saying we " have to stop there" because I raved about it so much. They offer a lunch menu with sandwiches, etc. They are always…
November 3, 2008

My Best Burger Ever!

I stopped at lunchtime for my first visit to Pastries by Ellen (right across the street from Computer Works of Sylvan Lake). I got Ellen's Classic Burger, and it was probably the best burger I've ever had. I also got a peanut butter…

9/02/2017

A dining patron from West Bloomfield, MI tried China Express.

8/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from MI tried China Express.

7/22/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Farmington, MI tried China Express.

4/20/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried The Grill Restaurant and Bar .

2/17/2017

A Burgers food lover from Edmonton, AB tried Wendy's.

12/04/2016

A diner from Waterford, MI tried The Grill Restaurant and Bar , liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/01/2016

A Chinese food lover from Monroe, MI tried China Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/27/2016

A dining patron from MI tried The Grill Restaurant and Bar .

11/05/2016

A diner from Westland, MI tried China Express.

7/22/2016

A Grill food lover from Waterford, MI tried The Grill Restaurant and Bar .

Pastries Cafe Catering

Pastries By Ellen  Restaurant Reviews

Pastries By Ellen is located near the cities of Keego Harbor, Orchard Lake Village, Orchard Lake, Pontiac, and Bloomfield.
People found this by searching for: Pasteries By Ellen, Pastries By Ellen Menu, Ellens Pastries, Ellenpastries Keego Harbor Michigan, Ellen's Menu Keego Harbor, Pastries By Ellen, and Ellen's Pastries.