4552 Grand Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN

Patisserie 46

Neighborhoods: Kingfield
Cuisine: Bakeries, Pastries, French

Patisserie 46 is a Bakeries, Pastries, and French restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

QB
BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

All is Fair in Love and Pastry

Patisserie 46 is the newest member of the 46th and Grand intersection gang. I remember when this place used to be a tan and video, but wow, things have changed. Would have never guessed this little corner spot could be transformed into something like Patisserie 46.

I will start by saying I am a super fan of Turtle Bread Bakery, but my heart did flutter a bit when I saw the Patisserie 46 signs go up. Could another local bakery win me over in the same way? I came to find that Turtle Bread and Patisserie are two completely different types of buttery-pastry-bakery madness and thus, there could be room in my heart for both. I suppose Butter Bakery can fit too…Oh! and Salty Tart…damn, I should join a gym.

Chef John Kraus has a well known reputation for serving up authentic and incomparable French pastry. I was ready to see if his new joint lived up to the hype. Unfortunately I drove by, time after time, not deciding to stop. However, the streets were always parked up and the tables were always full.

I finally made a stop for Valentine’s Day, seemed fitting. The cozy dining area was filled with a buzz of happy chatter and lots of pretty shiny things that I wanted to eat. Although I have pictures posted of my most recent purchase I cannot do much to explain them. Basically when the woman behind the counter asked if she could help me I just pointed at things, probably with a drip of drool running out the side of my mouth.

Needless to say I was won over. Since my initial visit I have been back on several occasions. Have yet to sit and enjoy my goods there, but everything I’ve brought home has been exactly what I need. Scones – score, baguettes – beautiful, macarons – maca-awesome? Haven’t been disappointed yet, and suspect that I never will.

Bakeries Pastries French

Patisserie 46  Restaurant Reviews

Patisserie 46 is located near the cities of Saint Anthny Vlg, St Anthony, and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Patisserie 46, Patisserie 46 M Enu, Patisserie 46 Menu, Pattiserie 46, Prices, 46 Patisserie Menu, Patissiere 46 Prices, Patisseriepatissiere 46, Patisserie 46 Minneapolis Reviews, and Patisserie46 Reviews.