441 Emerson St
Palo Alto, CA 94301

Patxi's Chicago Pizza

Neighborhoods: Downtown North
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, European

Patxi's Chicago Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

donoho photo

donoho

Milpitas, CA

Worthy of being called Chicago Pizza

This review is based on two experiences with Patxi’s. The first was a delivery of their thin crust to our office. I was pleasantly surprised by the overall full flavor (including the crust).

This time around I went for the deep dish. Upon pickup I was surprised by the weight. Damn thing is really heavy. Good sign (but not for my belt…) Upon quick inspection, it looked good. Upon consumption… I’ve found my south bay Zacharys (Berkeley), which is my California Giordanos (Chicago) which means I Really like it.

Thin Crust

Toppings vary, but the crust is always good.

Deep Dish

Don’t plan on eating more than 2 slices unless you’re Really hungry (no matter how good it is :p )

Pizza Good for groups Dinner

Patxi's Chicago Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Patxi's Chicago Pizza is located near the cities of East Palo Alto, Santa Clara County, Stanford, Menlo Park, and Mountain.
People found this by searching for: Pizzeria U Dzoniho, Patxi Pizza Restaurants In Chicago, Chicago Pizza Restaurants Downtown, Patxi Thin Crust, Patxi Pizza Downtown, Deep Dish Pizza Menlo Park, Deep Dish Pizza Palo Alto P, and Patxi's Pizza Online Ordering.