Paul Manno's

Cuisine: Sicilian, Italian

Overall
Pros
"Great menu! In a town with lots of Italian restaurants I prefer going here to down on The Hill"
Cons
"I hate the strip mall but once inside this is forgotten"
Comments
"Honestly surprised Paul Manno's isn't rated higher."
June 28, 2014

Mannos is great, I agree the service can be below par but the food seems to be consistent. Read some reviews, my experiences have been good. Great lamb, tomato salad is good.
January 12, 2012

Horrible Experience

I did not enjoy my dinner at this restaurant. The food was not still hot when it got to my table on top of that it was over cooked. Now how do you have time to over cook my food but not careful and considerate enough to bring my food to…

Sicilian Italian Delivery

Paul Manno's  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/16/2015 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 8/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I hate the strip mall but once inside this is forgotten
    Comments
    Honestly surprised Paul Manno's isn't rated higher.
  • 4/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/23/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2013 A diner from IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Paul Manos Restaurant St. Louis, Paul Manno Menu, Paul Mannos Menu, Paul Manno's Restaurant, Paul Manno's, Paul Mannos, and Paul Manno's Menu.