2361 Rosecrans Ave, Ste 180
El Segundo, CA 90245-4913

Paul Martin's American Grill

Cuisine: American, Organic, Salads

• 4/25/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

Alli411 photo

Alli411

Lunch/ Dinner by the Airport: Paul Martin's American Bistro

For years I’ve looked for a good restaurant near Los Angeles Airport (LAX), one that would be fine going to alone or with a group of people. Sounds like an it would be easy to find. It was not. Daily Grill used to have a restaurant at the International terminal that fit the bill. It closed though, and parking was a mess.

The newly opened Paul Martin’s American Bistro is now my lunch or dinner restaurant, convenient to LAX. It’s located on Rosecrans, around the corner from Aviation. Door to door travel time from the airport to Paul Martin’s American Bistro is about 10 minutes, give or take (depending on traffic). Even with its close proximity to the airport, ambiance, quality nor taste is not compromised.

It’s the second location for the neighborhood restaurant from Roseville, CA (near Sacramento). The huge 7200 square foot space feels warm and inviting. It has high ceilings, wood beams and exposed bricks. I loved the huge lampshades hanging from the ceilings; my eyes kept wandering upward to admire them. There’s large tables with comfortable seating, and a comfortable bar area.

The menus center around organic, sustainable, fresh and local ingredients, even for the fresh bread and butter. There’s a wide variety of options to select from. Check out the lunch and dinner menus.

I asked the friendly waiter for suggestions and he raved about the Bistro Burger ($11.95). The thing was, I wasn’t really in the mood for a burger, next time. Instead I ordered the tasty Warm Bacon-Spinach Salad with Redwoodhill Farms feta and toasted pine nuts ($8.95). The warm dressing was so sweet from the caramelized onions. I was surprised how quickly I devoured it. I also had a side of the Mac & Cheese ($4.95), fine yet not my fave, a little too rich. The menu nor the waiter didn’t mention it had bacon in it. Now I love bacon, but the bacon in the mac wasn’t crispy enough. Come to think of it, I’d prefer ham or prosciutto in mac & cheese.

Alli411 Tips

1. Free valet parking during the day.

2. From 3-6 pm they have the “Taste of Paul Martin’s” happy hour. Wines, cocktails and appetizers are $4 each during those times. The Slow Cooked St. Louis Pork Ribs with apple slaw and coffee-chili & molasses dipping sauce sounds really tasty. And the Smoked Salmon Lettuce Cups with house creamed salmon and sliced apples looks fun.

Found this article useful? Mention Alli411 in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site. Thanks for your support!

Paul Martin’s American Bistro
2361 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA90245
(310) 643-9300

American Organic Happy hour

Paul Martin's American Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Paul Martin's American Grill is located near the cities of Uninc Los Angeles County, Manhattan Beach, Playa Del Rey, Del Aire, and Los Angls Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Paul Rosecrans, Paul Martin's Happy Hour, Paul Martin 2361 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 180, Paul Martin S American Bistro, Paul Martin's Manhattan Beach Menu, Paul Martin's American Bistro, Paul Martin El Segundo Lunch Menu, Paul Martin's Manhattan Beach Happy Hour, and Rosecrans Paul.