Paul's Monterey Inn

Neighborhoods: Jeanne Bellamah East
Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great service, and the food was amazing. The setting was very nice and relaxed and took me back to the 70s. The drinks were perfect, I would recommend this resteraunt to young starting off couples and also to couples that have been married for years "
"A very dirty place has gone down the the hill smells bad food quality and customers services just not there microwave A no no l have been going since about yr 85 I would not recommend. "
  • 10/24/2014

A Steak chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2014

A Steak food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/15/2014

A Steak chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/29/2014

A Steak food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/11/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/23/2013

A Steak chowhound from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

January 8, 2014

Went to Paul's during the Holiday. We experienced the rudest and slowest server ever. When we sat in the bar at a booth, she walked by and rudely said "Might be with you in about 20 minutes." She was correct. When we finally got our…
November 7, 2012

This is my second time eating in the bar because I like to watch sports. THEIR BARTENDER HAS TO BE THE RUDEST MOST UNFRIENDLY PERSON I HAVE EVER MET in the hospitality business. (The first time I met him, I thought he was having a bad day.…
July 20, 2012

We have eaten at Paul's for thirty years and have never had anything but an excellent meal. We've been for lunch, for dinner, for just about every Friday for years, and for many special occasions. It's always wonderful. The food has…

6/24/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Hampton, VA tried Charlie's Front & Back Door in Inez, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/23/2017

A Hamburgers food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried Bob's Burgers.

6/23/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried Firehouse Subs.

6/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Pizza Hut in Taylor Ranch.

6/22/2017

A Coffee Shop food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried Barelas Coffee House in Barelas.

6/18/2017

A Hamburgers food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried Bob's Burgers.

6/16/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried Olive Garden.

6/16/2017

A Deli food lover from Denver, CO tried Sara's Pastries & Deli.

6/16/2017

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried Mannie's Restaurant in Nob Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/15/2017

A dining patron from Hazel Park, MI tried Kitchen 211 in Downtown.

Steak Lunch Breakfast

Paul's Monterey Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Paul's Monterey Inn is located near the cities of Old Town, University Of New Mexico, and Unm.
People found this by searching for: Paul's Monterey Inn Menu Albuquerque, Monterey Pauls, Paul's Monterey Steakhouse, Paul's Monterey Inn Albuquerque Menu, Pauls Monterrey Inn Albuquerque, Pauls Monterey Inn Albuquerque, Paul's Monterey Inn Albuquerque Acution, Paul's Monterey Inn Albuquerque, and Paul's Monterey Inn Menu.