Paul's Monterey Inn

Neighborhoods: Jeanne Bellamah East
Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great service, and the food was amazing. The setting was very nice and relaxed and took me back to the 70s. The drinks were perfect, I would recommend this resteraunt to young starting off couples and also to couples that have been married for years "
"A very dirty place has gone down the the hill smells bad food quality and customers services just not there microwave A no no l have been going since about yr 85 I would not recommend. "
  • 10/24/2014

A Steak food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/15/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/29/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/11/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/23/2013

A dining patron from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

January 8, 2014

Went to Paul's during the Holiday. We experienced the rudest and slowest server ever. When we sat in the bar at a booth, she walked by and rudely said "Might be with you in about 20 minutes." She was correct. When we finally got our…
November 7, 2012

This is my second time eating in the bar because I like to watch sports. THEIR BARTENDER HAS TO BE THE RUDEST MOST UNFRIENDLY PERSON I HAVE EVER MET in the hospitality business. (The first time I met him, I thought he was having a bad day.…
July 20, 2012

We have eaten at Paul's for thirty years and have never had anything but an excellent meal. We've been for lunch, for dinner, for just about every Friday for years, and for many special occasions. It's always wonderful. The food has…

8/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from Fairview, NC tried Eat First Chinease Restaurant in West Bluff.

8/13/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried Red Lobster in Cottonwood Corners and liked it. They liked the food.

8/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried Pizza Hut in Taylor Ranch and liked it.

8/07/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from Santa Fe, NM tried Huong Thao Vietnamese and liked it.

8/07/2017

A diner from Rio Rancho, NM tried Barelas Coffee House in Barelas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried T.G.I. Friday's in Uptown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/05/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Eloys Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/04/2017

A chowhound from US tried Cottonwood Cafe in Silver Hill.

8/01/2017

A Coffee Shop food lover from Grand Prairie, TX tried Barelas Coffee House in Barelas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
tasty food that has remained the same over the decades!
Cons
they charge extra for cheese on certain foods =/ haha!
7/28/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Quezon City, F2 tried McDonald's.

Steak Lunch Breakfast

Paul's Monterey Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Paul's Monterey Inn is located near the cities of Old Town, University Of New Mexico, and Unm.
People found this by searching for: Pauls Monterrey Inn Albuquerque, Paul's Monterey Steakhouse, Monterey Pauls, Paul's Monterey Inn Menu Albuquerque, Paul's Monterey Inn Albuquerque Menu, Paul's Monterey Inn Menu, Pauls Monterey Inn Albuquerque, Paul's Monterey Inn Albuquerque Acution, and Paul's Monterey Inn Albuquerque.