Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA

Neighborhoods: East Elmhurst
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Johanna in the lounge is simply amazing and the kicks butt on the food they serve."
  • 1/20/2017

A diner from Washington, DC tried it.

• 9/27/2015

A dining patron from Elmhurst, NY tried it and liked it.

• 3/25/2015

Pros
  • 10/11/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/10/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

lovefnfood photo

lovefnfood

Mouth-watering seafood and steak next to LGA?

I live in LA and frequent Mastro’s, Boa and STK. So when my friend dragged me out to her favorite new seafood and steak restaurant in Queens – at the Crowne Plaza airport hotel of all places, I said NO WAY! But somehow she convinced me to give it a chance. Well it’s a good thing I did. I was in a seafood mood that night so I started off with the lobster bisque and was so surprised at how rich and creamy it was. Next, I had the lobster ravioli which was beyond spectacular! I also had a bit of my friend’s filet mignon which was so soft and juicy, it melted in my mouth – next time I come to visit – I’m definitely ordering surf and turf! To top things off, my friend and I shared the French apple tart because we were just too full to eat much more but had to try at least one dessert. It was the best apple tart I have ever had. It was light and sweet – just a perfect way to end a scrumptious dinner.

Turns out the restaurant also offers themed nights and I hear someone from the Soprano’s is hosting a cigar night at the end of the month. Good times in Queens. I’ll be back to visit!!!

American Lunch Breakfast

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA  Restaurant Reviews

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA is located near the cities of Laguardia Airport, Corona, Jackson Heights, Corona Elmhurst, and Elmhurst.
People found this by searching for: Pavilion Grille Laguardia Plaza Hotel, Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza Lga, Pavilion Grill Crown Plaza, Pavillion Grill Crowne Plaza, Laguardia Plaza Hotel Reviews, Pavilion Grille Ny Menu, Pavillion Grill Laguardia Airport, Plaza Hotel Laguardia Restaurant Menu, and Pavilion Grille East Elmhurst.