Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA

Neighborhoods: East Elmhurst
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Johanna in the lounge is simply amazing and the kicks butt on the food they serve."
lovefnfood photo

lovefnfood

Mouth-watering seafood and steak next to LGA?

I live in LA and frequent Mastro’s, Boa and STK. So when my friend dragged me out to her favorite new seafood and steak restaurant in Queens – at the Crowne Plaza airport hotel of all places, I said NO WAY! But somehow she convinced me to give it a chance. Well it’s a good thing I did. I was in a seafood mood that night so I started off with the lobster bisque and was so surprised at how rich and creamy it was. Next, I had the lobster ravioli which was beyond spectacular! I also had a bit of my friend’s filet mignon which was so soft and juicy, it melted in my mouth – next time I come to visit – I’m definitely ordering surf and turf! To top things off, my friend and I shared the French apple tart because we were just too full to eat much more but had to try at least one dessert. It was the best apple tart I have ever had. It was light and sweet – just a perfect way to end a scrumptious dinner.

Turns out the restaurant also offers themed nights and I hear someone from the Soprano’s is hosting a cigar night at the end of the month. Good times in Queens. I’ll be back to visit!!!

American Lunch Breakfast

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/27/2015 A diner from Elmhurst, NY tried it and liked it.

• 3/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA is located near the cities of Laguardia Airport, Corona, Jackson Heights, Corona Elmhurst, and Elmhurst.
People found this by searching for: Pavilion Grille Ny Menu, Pavilion Grill Crown Plaza, Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza Lga Menue, Pavilion Grille Laguardia Plaza Hotel, Pavillion Grill Crowne Plaza, Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza Lga, and Pavilion Grille East Elmhurst.