Peach Cafe

Neighborhoods: Monrovia
Cuisine: American, Catering, Vegan

Peach Cafe is a American, Catering, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The environment. Loved the location."
Cons
"We sat outside even though it was sunny and it got too hot, our fault not theirs. :)"
Comments
"I will definitely come back next time in California."
mh2mh photo

mh2mh

three words: breakfast all day

They serve breakfast all day!
Got one of their signature specials, a waffle eggs benedict, sounded kind of strange but it was really good. About $11. Their house waffle, made with good sized pieces of bacon in it—what’s not to love, plus the waffle itself was light and moist inside, dry and crisp outside; ham, the poached eggs, topped with a cheese sauce instead of hollandaise. Surprisingly very good. Also tasted their cornbread, some of the best cornbread I’ve had, light and moist, yes moist cornbread. Also tried the potatoes that came with the skillet egg dish, the potato was kind of raw, yuck. We couldn’t resist their lemon cake: cream cheese frosting and decorated on the outside with paper thin slices of lemon. The cake was moist, the tang of the cream cheese paired so well with the lemon.
Was also looking at all the other dishes going to other tables, and everything looked so good.
The proprietress is one of those overly friendly, a little bit too loud, everybody-likes-me-so-I-can-intrude-on-your-meal types; kind of annoying.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Unpretentious Breakfast Cafe in Quaint Old Town Monrovia

This cafe is such a delight. The food is pretty good, presented well and served in good sized portions. You can tell they don’t use sub par ingredients.

I’m not a big breakfast person but I’ve often met here with friends for brunches to catch up, and we’ve always loved the the friendliness of the staff here. They’re so down to earth and add quite nicely to our conversations without disrupting us when automatically refilling our drinks. That’s a rare skill AND service in any town!

I usually arrive between 10-11am here because that’s how I roll on weekends. Its always bustling in here but I’ve never had to wait long. They have both inside and patio seating, which are both lovely.

Its a great place for friends to catch up, for a girlfriend luncheon/brunch or for a family with young children. Its the kind of place where you could nurse your coffee while reading the morning paper. No sight of people lounging with their laptops or tapping on their cell phones. People are truly just chillaxing at this joint.

They have a free large lot for parking right next door

pancakes

All of their breakfast items are really good! Very hearty portions!

July 14, 2009

Good for a Sunday Brunch

Went here on a Sunday and tried their chocolate chip pancakes, which were delicious. The staff were very nice, and it was such a great environment to chat and enjoy a nice meal. I would like to come back again someday and try their other…

American Good For Kids Takeout
Tips
  • Regulars return for the unique sides like russets with red onions, scallions with a touch of cream, and bourbon sweet potatoes with sugar and butter. One side comes with breakfast dishes.
  • Rev up with the decadent Belgian waffle stuffed with chocolate, which is served on weekends only.
  • The coffee bar offers an exclusive custom blend coffee in strong, mild or decaf, comprising a long menu of espressos drinks. You can also purchase coffee by the bag, whole-bean or fresh ground.
Mon-Thu 07:00AM - 03:30PM
Fri 07:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun,Sat 07:30AM - 04:00PM

Peach Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/11/2015 A diner from El Monte, CA tried it.

• 7/27/2015 Maryfb tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Maryfb liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The environment. Loved the location.
    Cons
    Comments
    I will definitely come back next time in California.
Peach Cafe is located near the cities of Duarte, Bradbury, Arcadia, Sierra, and Sierra Madre.
People found this by searching for: Photos Of Peach Cafe, Monrovia, Peach Cafe, Peach Cafe Monrovia M, Peach Cafe Monrovia Breakfast Menu, Restaurants That Serve Breakfast In Monrovia, Ca, Breakfast Old Town Monrovia, Peach Cafe Monrovia, and Peach Cafe Monrovia Menu.