700 N Milwaukee Ave Ste 130
Vernon Hills, IL 60061-1595

Peacock India

Cuisine: Indian, Asian, Breakfast

Peacock India is a Indian, Asian, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

ptc1677 photo

ptc1677

Chicago, IL

Pricey but good Indian food in the suburbs

If you’re craving for tandoori chicken or chicken makhani with a South Indian flare, try this restaurant out in Vernon Hills. Their lunch buffet is a good value for the money, but if you’re going there for dinner, be prepared to spend about $60 for 2 people with 2-3 entrees and drinks. Environment is business casual.

tandoori chicken

Pretty flavorful…comes sizzling from a clay oven.

Chicken makhani

A little sour with it’s South Indian interpretation and portions are small for the price, but tasty.

This place has been written up for violating major health...

This place has been written up for violating major health codes SO many times. When I ate there several years ago, things tasted fine… until I saw the bucket of bloody raw chicken sitting unchilled under the buffet table. If they get their act together, I think they’ll be much better off.

Dude4food photo

Dude4food

Chicago, IL

This is our favorite Indian place for buffet,...

This is our favorite Indian place for buffet, and we’ve been to them all. On the days it’s good, it’s outstanding. Tons of options, many veg. Usually 2-3 kinds of breads. My water glass is always full. Excellent mango lassis and mango kulfi.

The food is always of high quality and fresh. There’s always something beyond the everyday buffet’s expected, specialities are chana masala and amazing goat curry. They use great spices and never skim on ingredients. It’s menu-quality served buffet style.

Atmosphere is more tranquil than many buffets, where 52 people sometimes push and shove when a new pan of samosas emerges from the back.

If it was a short distance, I’d never be disappointed. This way, it’s fun I guess. Drive 30-45 min. and wonder what you’re gonna get. Some days it’s a total jackpot! I always think about calling first and having them tell me the day’s spread. call at 847-816-3100 in case you want to be sure about what you gonna get on that day. Manager Mr Bajaj is a very friendly and funny guy to chat with.

Goat Curry

sdavid photo

sdavid

Lincolnshire, IL

Insult to Indian food

I would give the restaurant the “Worst Restaurant” award if there is one.
Need I need to say more ??

Chicken makhani

Indian Expensive Asian

Peacock India  Restaurant Reviews

Peacock India is located near the cities of Indian Creek, Prairie View, Prairieview, Half Day, and Long Grove.
People found this by searching for: Peacock Indian Restaurant Vernon Hills, The Peacock Restaruant Mundelein, Peacock Restaurant Mundelein, Peacock Vernon Hills Menu, Indian Restaurant Vernon Hills Il, Peacock Restaurant Vernon Hills, and Peacock Restaurant Il.