10 S Post St
Spokane, WA 99201

Peacock Room at the Davenport

Neighborhoods: Riverside
Cuisine: American, Steak, Pub Food

Peacock Room at the Davenport is a American, Steak, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Comments
"Great drinks"
  • 1/13/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Great drinks

Lunch at the Dvenport

When I called to make reservations for 1130 on Dec 17th, and requested we sit out by the fireplace, I should have been told that lunch wasn’t served until 1200. We were surprised when we were seated and given breakfast menus. We had an 18 month old and a 14 month old with us so waiting wasn’t an option. We ordered and when our meals came, our food was luke warm. When I order hot food, I expect it to be served hot. It was not that busy. Paying a $95 bill I would expect great service which includes being served hot food. Lynn Magney

Davenport egg scramble

Food was good but not hot

American Delivery Steak
Azteca

Mexican in Riverside

Peacock Room at the Davenport  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Peacock Room Davenport Hotel Menu, Davenport Hotel Peacockloungr Menu Item Photos, Peacock Lounge Spokane Menu, Davenport Hotel Peacock Lounge, The Peacock Room Spokane Wine List, Peacock Room Spokane, Peacock Room At The Davinport Me U, Peacock Room Spokane Party, and Davenport Hotel Peacock Room.