105 S Pearl St
Natchez, MS 39120-3466

Pearl Street Pasta

Cuisine: Cafe, Pizza, American (New)

Pearl Street Pasta is a Cafe, Pizza, and American (New) restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 1/05/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/17/2014

A Cafe food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014

• 3/21/2013

A Cafe chowhound from Pearland, TX tried it and liked it.

kellyannb photo

kellyannb

Meridian, MS

The Best Little Pasta Place East of the Hill.

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Natchez ! The Fried Green Tomatoes are AWESOME , and the Chicken Picatta is GREAT ! They make their own salad dressings and I have to have a bottle to take home of the Sweet Vinaigrette. My niece loves the Ranch. Its a must if you have not been. We have never been dissatisfied !

Fried Green tomatoes

AWESOME !

ptodom photo

ptodom

Baton Rouge, LA

Not so hot . . .

Only been there once, so maybe we picked a bad night. We had flies buzzing around us the whole time & it took at least 25 minutes to get our entrees. Entrees were pretty, but my amberjack (special of the day) was quite small and dry with hardly any sauce (the best part) on it. My date ordered Spaghetti/Meatballs with ‘garlic’ bread instead of ‘buttered’ bread. He got one small piece of ‘buttered’ bread with his meal. We were charged $3 for three small pieces of extra bread, & were charged a dollar more per glass of wine than was shown on the menu – the food was disappointing. We were led to expect a very nice dining experience – will not be going back!

Downtown Cafe Pizza

Pearl Street Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Pearl Street Pasta is located near the cities of Vidalia.
People found this by searching for: Pearl Street Pasta Menu, Pearl Street Pasta Natchez Menu, Pearl Street Pasta Natchez Ms Menu, Pearl Street Pasta Menu Natchez Ms, Pearl Street Pasta Natchez Ms, Pearl Street Pasta, Pearl Street Pasta Natchez Mississippi, and Pearl Street Pasta Menu Natchez.