3250 Ameristar Dr
Kansas City, MO 64161-9223

Pearls Oyster Bar

Overall
Pros
"Oyster Pan and Gumbo were made in front of us at the bar and both were delicious with generous portions. "
"Oysters and crab fried rice yummy"
Cons
"Appetizers could have been better"
  • 12/01/2018

A food lover from US tried it.

• 4/25/2017

A food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/20/2016

A diner from Council Grove, KS tried it and liked it.

• 12/29/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/16/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/06/2014

A food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/28/2014

A food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Oysters and crab fried rice yummy
    Cons
    Appetizers could have been better
  • 1/03/2014

A food lover from TX tried it and liked it.

Lapl52 photo

Lapl52

Buckner, MO

Fresh Oysters?

I have eaten Fresh Oysters all of my life. It is harder to find fresh oysters in Kansas City area than it use to be. I found Pearls Oyster House by searching the web. I went to Pearls 8/4/12, the place was busy, staff very friendly.I sat at the bar ordered a coors light and dozen oysters. My beer came out ice cold, good, while siiting there a person making food on the other side of the counter started taking oysters from a sink rinsing them off with tap water and putting them on a platter of crushed ice. I have been to real oyster bars that sell alot of oysters at certain times of day and they do shuck oysters ahead of time maybe 30 minutes to an hour. I don,t think that is the case here. I think they buy oysters in a jar and put them on the shell per order. When they brought me the oysters I asked them if I could have some fresh ones, they said thats all they have. I was polite and said thats not how you serve fresh oysters. Paid for my beer and left.

Oysters

Steak'm Take'm

American in East Meyer

Torre's Pizzeria

Pizza in Old Westport

Pearls Oyster Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Pearls Oyster Bar is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Pearl's Oyster Bar Kansas City Coupons, Best Oyster Bar In Kc, Pearls Oyster Bar, Fresh Oysters In Kansas City, Pearls Oyster Bar Ameristar, Pearls Oyster Bar Kansas City, Pearl's Oyster Bar Kansas City, Best Oyster Bar In Kansas City, and Pearls Oyster Bar At Ameristar.