Diner Survey Results 3 responses
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Pecos Pit BBQ
These dishes from the Pecos Pit BBQ menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
A sandwich, Sliced Beast - DRY ()
- Even the medium sauce is hot; mild is a good choice for the majority of folks.
- The joint is located a four blocks south of Safeco--it's a bit of a hike, but you'll welcome the exercise after your calorie-fest.
- There is no indoor seating, but many picnic tables outside. Of those, two are under a roof.
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 04:00PM
4/27/2016 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
7/07/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
1/17/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.
7/08/2013 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it and rated it .
7/03/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Best BBQ sauce around. Pepper based, not sugar! Excellent slow cooked meats.
- Not much seating available.
- Great people!
5/07/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it.