Peepo's Subs and Shawna

Cuisine: Subs, Cafe, Catering

Peepo's Subs and Shawna is a Subs, Cafe, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great tasting food"
"walk in ask for steak and cheese sub, no questions asked, just made it:)"
"Taste service I will be back again and again and again"
"Great food good customer service"
"The workers there are really friendly :)"
"very good food.. tastyyy.. yummy... i dont know wts up with the other review but its a LIEEE .. they have the BEST of the BESTTT... BEST FOODD.. BEST SERVICE.. the guys there are awesomee ..best food and very good service ... u should try this placee .."
"I just had one of the best subs ever... you have to try their Africano sub, its the best sub I have ever tried hands down!!!"
Cons
"The need to be bigger "
Comments
"Keep up the good work"
Kat40 photo

Kat40

Romulus, MI

keep saying they will make it up w my next visit but worsens

Fried means cooked or am I wrong? I have made order#1 sides wasn’t put. told be made up for so I go back and they gave me extra sides that suppose come with meals but the main dishes was very skimpy to make up for extra sides they screwed up on! Again I’m told sorry and next time be made up to me so I went back a third time I got Fried kibbie plate!
(Simple Definition of fried : cooked in hot oil)FRIED&COOKED MEANS NOT RAW! If I wanted raw I would have ordered raw kibbe I wanted cooked shh kibbie round cooked meat balls and also a 12 inch steak sub both was very raw like was cooked 1 min I never seen shh kibbie or steak meat sub that’s way expensive both that raw not edible and dangerous because it was slightly cooked causing bacteria completely raw not cooked 1 min would have been safer and better! That was my 3rd chance because I live so far from Dearborn but never again will I get over charged robbed for arabic food not cooked correctly or seasoned correctly and waiting times even calling ahead makes no difference your gonna wait forever! Not worth time or money and they have worse chicken shramas I’ve ever had!!NO MORE AND TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS TO ALSO THEY MAKE CHANGES TO PRICES ALL TIME BUT DONT CHANGE MENU PRICES SO IT’S EXTRA EVERY TIME YA CALL UNLESS YOUR PSYCHIC NOT THE PRICE YOU SEE AND THINK!

fried kibbe

RAW AND STEAK SUB SUPPOSED HAVE CHEESE IT DIDN’T THEY LEAVE SOMETHING OUT EVERY ORDER&SORRY SUPPOSED COVER IT

notahappycamper photo

notahappycamper

Taylor, MI

BEWARE-EAT HERE FROM these idgets at own risk

1ST of all these guys don’t have the freshest food they make sandwiches look bigger with 2 pieces meat an ton veggies mostly old lettuce.These Arab-Americans as you’ll find with many of them they act friendly but truly hate Americans they just like our money or taking it from us fools and they laugh about it to.I walked in one day and I understand and speak good Arabic many Arabs are nieve about such a thing true stupidity ignorance dumb dont get some Americans understand but nieve they start talking with each other making fun laughing talking BS in front of Americans about “stupid Americans this an that etc” because a silly stupid to them a american requesting halal meat- which strict Muslim’s or not is ha-dam to speak ill of anyone speaking about Allah, Muslim,The Quran,or any words referring to the religion like halal!!!As they spoke laughing at stupid Americans twice now and stuff they said I will never go back because idiots cant stop running their mouth about stupid Americans their words not mine but opps i understood.If some Arabs cant like Americans or keep their opinions to their self not knowing if a american knows Arabic which nieve idgets many do!They don’t like Americans go back to Dearborn and or stay out of a business that you will deal with Americans.Also if you still want give these prejudice people your money I found out they make and freeze to reheat kufta you cant freeze the day you make it you have to eat same day or you can get very ill ask any other Arabic person plus in fried kibbie they sapose use pine seeds browned in meat inside not long uncooked slivers of almonds thats why they are in Taylor because with their own people in Dearborn that sandwich shop would defiantly fail and quickly so they came to Taylor for stupid Americans.theres some real truth about these ignorant fools who are not aware some Americans know Arabic DER! REALLY I’LL GO ANYWHERE BUT TO PEEPO’S SUBS BEWARE THEIR FOOD AND WHAT OR HOW THEY SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THEY TALK ABOUT AND LAUGH ABOUT BECAUSE A AMERICAN ASKED FOR HALAL HADAM SHAME ON THEM!

shrama

dry sandwich not prepared right the steak subs nasty also its mostly mayo and lettuce and not toasted they got spices down but bad cook/s and they over charge you want real Dearborn is worth the trip better then half as* peepo’s subs in taylor

Subs Cafe Dinner

Peepo's Subs and Shawna  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/01/2016 A diner from MI tried it.

• 11/27/2016 Tezhaj tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Tezhaj liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I Go To The School Next To The Restaurant And Everyday I Go There For Their Goooooooood Food . Its Always Perfect Never Had To Question It.
    Cons
    They Need To Have More Restaurants Around The Neighborhood.
    Comments
    Everyone Should Go To Peepos
  • 11/10/2016 A diner from Taylor, MI tried it.

• 8/25/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/09/2016 A diner from Taylor, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2016 A diner from Taylor, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great tasting food
  • 7/07/2016 A diner from Taylor, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2016 A diner from Taylor, MI tried it.

• 3/30/2016 A diner from Westland, MI tried it.

• 3/08/2016 A diner from MI tried it.

Peepo's Subs and Shawna is located near the cities of Allen Park and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Peepos Taylor Mi, Peepo's Subs Menu, Peepos Subs Menu, Peppos Taylor Mi, Peepos, Peepos Taylor Mi Menu, Peepos Taylor, and Peepos Subs.