8885 Ladue Rd
St Louis, MO 63124

Pei Wei

Neighborhoods: Ladue
Cuisine: Chinese, Diner, Pan Asian

Pros
"I liked the food, and the staff, "
Cons
"Wish it was a little cheaper, but that's cause I'm really cheap..."
  • 8/31/2013

A diner from Florissant, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I liked the food, and the staff,
    Cons
    Wish it was a little cheaper, but that's cause I'm really cheap...
kenmorisaki photo

kenmorisaki

St Louis, MO

Pei Wei- Travesty

I slipped in the entrance in a puddle and had a few hundred bucks in medical expenses. Apparently it rained earlier, but I work in a 15 story building away from windows and had no idea- it had stopped and looked overcast, but I had no idea it had been raining. I hit a puddle of water in the foyer upon entering, went straight up in the air and sprained my wrist when landing. Their insurance company refused to pay my medical expenses and the corporate office was extremely rude when I appealed to them. The store managers, however, were very nice and were surprised that the insurance company was refusing to cover the expenses- a few hundred dollars-for crying out loud! The manager on staff encouraged me to go to the doctor! I will never patronize a PF Chang’s or Pei Wei ever again. I was a restaurant manager for 15 years and would have never allowed our insurance company to treat my customer so horribly. I say avoid spending money at this place as apparently that is all they care about . If you choke on a bone they would probably heave you into the parking lot. No, they would call an ambulance and you’d be paying for it, I guess…..very disappointed with this restaurant…..

Floor Water

I slipped in the entrance in a puddle and had a few hundred bucks in medical expenses. Apparently it rained earlier, but I work in a 15 story building away from windows and had no idea- it had stopped and looked overcast, but I had no idea it had been raining. I hit a puddle of water in the foyer upon entering, went straight up in the air and sprained my wrist when landing. Their insurance company refused to pay my medical expenses and the corporate office was extremely rude when I appealed to them. The store managers, however, were very nice and were surprised that the insurance company was refusing to cover the expenses- a few hundred dollars-for crying out loud! The manager on staff encouraged me to go to the doctor! I will never patronize a PF Chang’s or Pei Wei ever again. I was a restaurant manager for 15 years and would have never allowed our insurance company to treat my customer so horribly. I say avoid spending money at this place as apparently that is all they care about…..your money. If you choke on a bone they would probably heave you into the parking lot. No, I guess they would call you an ambulance and then you’d be paying for it….I am very disappointed with this restaurant…..this is a large franchise?? Handled very unprofessionally and I have to admit…I am appalled at the lack of concern displayed by the corporate office.

Chinese Takeout Diner

Pei Wei  Restaurant Reviews

Pei Wei is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Pei Wei Ladue Crossing, Payway Restaurant, Pei Wei St Louis, Pei Wei Menu Restaurant, Pay Way Ladue, Payway Ladue., and Payway Chinese Ladue Missouri.