2441 N Maize Rd
Wichita, KS 67205-7305

Pei Wei

Cuisine: Asian, Diner, Fusion

Pei Wei is a Asian, Diner, and Fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

bnrward photo

bnrward

Haysville, KS

Pei Wei

I love going to this small but nice restraunt. The amount of food on the plate is nice. There is always enough to take home some leftovers but not too much that you feel like you spent too much for the amount on the plate. The crab wontons are great and yes there is real crab in them and you can really taste the crab when you take a bite. Other places have too much cream cheese and not enough crab. The best I have ever tasted. I like that you walk in and order and then the staff brings the meal to you. I have a nephew that is not always a great kid to take out to a nice restraunt. The big brother to Pei Wei is PF Changs. I would not take a young kiddo to that place but going to the small version on PF I will take the kids. I like the Honey seried chicken, Orange Peel chicken and I have tried the Sweet and Sour Chicken too. They were all very good. You have a choice of what rice you want and I have tried all 3, brown rice, white rice and fried rice. I do like the brown rice the best. There is a nice varity of drinks from beer to pop. Two different types of cold tea and hot tea is available too with several flavors. The staff does come around and if you need extra of anything they will get it. You can also get up and get what you want too. The drink area has where the silverware and napkins are so you get your own but the staff will get it for you too, just ask. Refills when ever , just go get it, but the staff will get it too. It is noisy when the restraunt is full. I have been there when you had to wait for a table for 9 of us to sit at. I have ate there when it was 2 of us and never felt like it was too small or the tables next to you were too close. If you like PF Changs when you will like eating at Pei Wei and the fancy restraunt food at a fast food pace for the quick dinner or lunch time meal. Also great for when you don’t want to dress up to go out.

Orang Peel Chicken

Wonderful!! It says spicy on the menu but I asked for it to be not very hot and it was fine for me. I little spice in the back of the throat but did not stay long and not that hot either. It had orange peel and caroots cooked with it. I had the brown rice with it. For the started dish I had the crab Wontons. Read above for that review. Also read the other dishes I have tried from there.

Asian Diner Fusion

Pei Wei  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pew Wei Menu, Pei Wei Wichita Ks, Pee Wii Menu, Pei Wei In Wichita Ks, Bei Wei Wichita Ks, Pei Wei, Pei Wei Wichita Kansas, and Pei Wei Wichita.