Peking Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Peking Chinese Restaurant is a Seafood, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
  • 12/14/2017

• 6/04/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/23/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/01/2014

A diner from Rhinelander, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Kaetien2006 photo

Kaetien2006

Rhinelander, WI

Cartilage - a staple for every meal

I am absolutely livid with Peking. After finding a huge piece of cartilage in my beef & broccoli (by wedging it firmly between my molars – I can’t get the cartilage out!) I requested that particular item be taken off of my bill. That is when all the fun started. No one speaks more than a few words of English, so I tried to explain what cartilage is – and got a run around that none of their flank steak ever has cartilage or bone – except they do and I handed over my nice big chunk of it. No one would do anything – I can’t have an item listed for $8.75 removed.

I really hope that the $8.75 I requested be removed from the bill is worth the loss of a sale totaling $47.65 (after I initiate a charge back at my bank) and the amount of bad business I am giving them.

The after taste of Chinese mixed with massive amounts of blood from my murdered gums is not a pleasant combination. Needless to say, Peking will never be receiving my business again. They should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

beef & broccoli

August 10, 2012

Cartilage - a staple for every meal!

I am absolutely livid with Peking. After finding a huge piece of cartilage in my beef & broccoli (by wedging it firmly between my molars - I can't get the cartilage out!) I requested that particular item be taken off of my bill. That is…
August 9, 2012

12/14/2017

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Peking Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/05/2017

A dining patron from Rhinelander, WI tried Hardee's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2017

A diner from Marshfield, WI tried Jail House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Awesome Pizzas and great staff. Very friendly.
7/26/2017

An American food lover from Rhinelander, WI tried Rusty Nail, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food good people!!
5/19/2017

An American chowhound from Rhinelander, WI tried Al Gen Dinner Club, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/19/2017

A diner from Rhinelander, WI tried Al Gen Dinner Club.

2/25/2017

An American food lover from Minocqua, WI tried Al Gen Dinner Club, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/21/2017

A diner from Wausau, WI tried Al Gen Dinner Club.

2/14/2017

An American chowhound from Rhinelander, WI tried Rusty Nail.

2/10/2017

A diner from Rhinelander, WI tried Rusty Nail.

Rhinelander Seafood Dinner

From CityGrid:

Restaurants,Chinese Restaurants,Chinese Carryout

Peking Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Peking Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Monico.
People found this by searching for: Peking Rhinelander Menu, Peking Chinese Restaurant Rhinelander Menu, Peking Restaurant Rhinelander Wi Menu, Chinese Restaurants In Rhinelander Wi, Peking Chinese Rhinelander, Peking Menu Rhinelander, Peking Rhinelander Wi Menu, Peking Rhinelander Wi, and Peking Chinese Restaurant Menu Rhinelander Wi.