Peking Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Peking Chinese Restaurant is a Seafood, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Kaetien2006 photo

Kaetien2006

Rhinelander, WI

Cartilage - a staple for every meal

I am absolutely livid with Peking. After finding a huge piece of cartilage in my beef & broccoli (by wedging it firmly between my molars – I can’t get the cartilage out!) I requested that particular item be taken off of my bill. That is when all the fun started. No one speaks more than a few words of English, so I tried to explain what cartilage is – and got a run around that none of their flank steak ever has cartilage or bone – except they do and I handed over my nice big chunk of it. No one would do anything – I can’t have an item listed for $8.75 removed.

I really hope that the $8.75 I requested be removed from the bill is worth the loss of a sale totaling $47.65 (after I initiate a charge back at my bank) and the amount of bad business I am giving them.

The after taste of Chinese mixed with massive amounts of blood from my murdered gums is not a pleasant combination. Needless to say, Peking will never be receiving my business again. They should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

beef & broccoli

August 10, 2012

Cartilage - a staple for every meal!

I am absolutely livid with Peking. After finding a huge piece of cartilage in my beef & broccoli (by wedging it firmly between my molars - I can't get the cartilage out!) I requested that particular item be taken off of my bill. That is…
August 9, 2012

Rhinelander Seafood Dinner

From CityGrid:

Restaurants,Chinese Restaurants,Chinese Carryout

Peking Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/01/2014 A diner from Rhinelander, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Peking Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Monico.
People found this by searching for: Peking Restaurant Rhinelander Wi Menu, Peking Rhinelander Wi Menu, Peking Rhinelander Wi, Peking Rhinelander Menu, Peking Chinese Restaurant Menu Rhinelander Wi, Peking Chinese Restaurant Rhinelander Menu, and Peking Chinese Rhinelander.