500 E Railroad Ave
Wasilla, AK 99654-8157

Peking Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Cafe

Peking Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I love their wonton soup. Very unique. It isn’t just broth and wonton dumplings. It also has shrimp, chunks of chicken and different vegetables in it. It’s so addictive. "
"I love Peking wok food here in, Wasilla, they have best delivery."
"Still waiting 2 hrs for my food to be delivered. I live 10 min away "
"I love their walnut shrimp. I have not seen this in other resturaunts"
" fresh food"
"Fast and friendly "
"Best in town. "
Cons
"Bad don't do it "
"The people who worked there were extremely rude., i will NEVER go there again. Ive never had such horrible service in my life,."
"Needs new bathrooms they r v lean though"
"Not one thing. "
Comments
"Run!!!!"
"Stick to special s"
  • 1/03/2021

A Chinese chowhound from Wasilla, AK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/11/2020

A diner from Wasilla, AK tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2019

A Chinese food lover from Anchorage, AK tried it.

• 1/21/2019

A diner from Wasilla, AK tried it.

• 10/16/2018

A dining patron from Anchorage, AK tried it.

• 11/17/2017

A diner from Wasilla, AK tried it.

• 10/05/2015

A diner from Anchorage, AK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love Peking wok food here in, Wasilla, they have best delivery.
  • 10/04/2015

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/12/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Still waiting 2 hrs for my food to be delivered. I live 10 min away
    Cons
    Bad don't do it
    Comments
    Run!!!!
  • 2/08/2015

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Gina2012 photo

Delicious!

Cassandra1 photo

Cassandra1

Great food

The food was absolutely amazing! I went there from one of my friends telling me about their food and so I decided to try it for myself and I’m glad that I did! I got one of their specials and it was great. I also that they have generous portions, all worth the money!!!

jenbourne photo

jenbourne

I loved it!

My first time eating here, but it was the best Kung Pao Chicken that I have ever had.

208 - Kung Pao Chicken

Perfect amount of spice.

BigDwasilla photo

BigDwasilla

Wasilla, AK

Post apocalyptic chinese food!

I’m wouldn’t wish this food on my worst enemy. Sweet and sour pork was as hard as a brick. Don’t even want to know what was in the wonton soup. Almond chicken tasted reheated with horrible taste. Lo nein tasted like grease. The restaurant looks like an episode of hoarders. Do not let chef Robert from restaurant impossible show up or this place will be condemned!

LKYLDY photo

LKYLDY

Outstanding

I agree,the Mongolian Beef is a favorite. Also the Hot and Sour Soup – fabuloso!

18. Hot and Sour Soup

Akwed photo

Akwed

WORST IN USA

The absolute worst Chinese food in the USA!
Not only is the food horrible ( be sure to have lasix and a stomach pump handy) but they don’t mind insulting you while you wait for your food, all the while, gladly taking your money. They claim they don’t understand english but know how to degrade you to your face while waiting for your food. Unless you are a glutton for punishment, it’s not a good idea to eat here.
Wonton soup has everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in the world except anything to do with wontons, all the vegetables obviously sitting all day and over cooked, beef ( I’m sure it wasn’t anything that came from a cow) gummy, rice undercooked and flavorless ( they must have scraped it off the kitchen floor)
I wouldn’t dare to think of what I could have possible ingested… no doubt in my mind it was road kill. The entree reminded me of watching open heart surgery. Stale and dried up egg rolls should have been served days ago. Watered down hot (extremely mild) mustard covered the taste slightly, but not even a dead moose could disguise it completely. My advise… save yourself a colonoscopy.

Chinese Asian Cafe

Peking Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Peking Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Meadow Lake and Big Lake.
People found this by searching for: Peking Wasilla Menu, Pe King Wasilla, Wasilla Peking, Peking Wasilla, Peking Wasilla Alaska, Peking Palace Menu Wasilla Ak, Peking Chinese Restaurant Wasilla Ak, Peking Palace Menu Wasilla, and Pe King Wasilla, Ak.