Peking Tokyo

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

Peking Tokyo is a Chinese, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

smokinhotmama photo

smokinhotmama

Martinez, CA

awesome food

If you don’t think this place ROCKS there is something wrong with you! Peking Tokyo is a little local hidden treasure in Martinez. Not only are the people so sweet, the service is excellent, and the chinese food is delicious. Nothing is greasy. It is the best in the bay area from all the places I’ve been. I can’t speak for their sushi because I’ve never had it, but the chinese food is amazing and extremely reasonably priced. My husband and I eat here almost every week. We love it!

kung pao chicken combination dinner

You can’t beat the combination dinner. You get hot and sour soup, and egg roll, either chow mein or fried rice, and an entree to select from a long list. All for $9! I’ve had sweet and sour chicken (all white meat, not greasy, so good,) kung pao chicken (awesome,) mu shu pork (fantastic,) and szechwan beef (really good.) It is the best deal!

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Peking Tokyo  Restaurant Reviews

Peking Tokyo is located near the cities of Briones, Benicia, and Port Costa.
People found this by searching for: Peking Tokyo Martinez Menu, Peking Tokyo Kingston Ri Menu, Peking Tokyo Kingston Menu, Best Hot And Sour Soup In 94553 Area Code, Peking Tokyo Sushi Menu Martinez, Peking Tokyo Restaurant Martinez Ca Menu, Peking Tokyo Martinez Ca, Peking Tokyo Menu Martinez Ca, and Peking Tokyo Martinez.