Pelican's Point

Cuisine: Seafood

Pelican's Point is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Well alot of seafood casseroles and my favorite is the crab algroten"
"kind and friendly place to visit with a great view"
"I've been there several times over the years and the food was always good "
"Crab legs were ok."
"Price"
"It was very good the food is off the chain"
"So sorry they make you pay as soon as you walk in the door!"
Cons
"The only thing I personally don't like is the distance to get there ...it's really far in the middle of nowhere but an adventure to get there ...go when feeling adventurous "
"To far out "
"Dirty place with dried up food that was overpriced."
"Dry-over-cooked TERRIBLE- FOOD WARNING ! ! !"
Comments
"Go elsewhere! "
"DONT GO!"
aussiewife photo

aussiewife

Port Wentworth, GA

Don't Go Here!!!

We got there for lunch and for 2 people 64 dollars. We were expecting a huge seafood bar, boy were we wrong!!! We should of looked before we paid. There wasn’t anything much on the 3 little bars they had. The food was cold and dried up as if it had been there for hours, and nothing fresh was being brought out. We didn’t even eat, the food was so disgusting!!!!!!! Do not go there it;s a waste of your money, if you do look before you pay!!!! Please take this warning, the only good thing was the view. 30 dollars a head for food is alot and you expect good food!!!!!!!! I will tell everyone about this place hope they go out of business !!!!!!!

nothing!!!

Discussing, I wouldn’t gave my dog that!!

Seafood

Pelican's Point  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/22/2016 A diner from Fairfield, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Banana pudding and delicious seafood
  • 4/20/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/02/2016 A diner from Douglas, GA tried it.

• 3/11/2016 A diner from Fernandina Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Well alot of seafood casseroles and my favorite is the crab algroten
    Cons
  • 2/22/2016 A diner from Jacksonville, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    kind and friendly place to visit with a great view
  • 1/30/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/16/2016 A diner from Douglas, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I've been there several times over the years and the food was always good
    Cons
    To far out
  • 1/12/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/04/2016 A diner from Warner Robins, GA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Pelican Point Restaurant Darien Ga, Pelican's Point Restaurant Georgia, Pelican Point Restaurant, Pelican Point In Darien Ga, Pelicans Point Darien, Pelican Point Restaurant Darien Georgia, and Pelican Point Darien Ga.