Penny's BBQ House

Neighborhoods: Lemay
Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue, American

Penny's BBQ House is a BBQ, Barbecue, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent food. Service and prices. A great place to go"
"The service and food is great"
"Fast service, great waitresses, good food"
  • 2/03/2018

A BBQ food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 8/17/2017

A diner from East Saint Louis, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/30/2017

A BBQ chowhound from US tried it.

• 3/15/2017

A BBQ food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/14/2017

A BBQ food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/24/2016

A BBQ food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/22/2016

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2016

A BBQ chowhound from Ballwin, MO tried it.

• 6/08/2016

A dining patron from Edwardsville, IL tried it.

• 3/10/2016

A diner from Springfield, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

SWBGAL photo

SWBGAL

Saint Louis, MO

Poor Service Lost Loyal Customers!

In the past I have been a fan of Pennie’s BBQ but the past few times we have gone there we have had TERRIBLE service and tonight 2/4/13 around 6 pm we went there .. the sign said “Please Seat Yourself” so we sat down and 15 minutes later we had still not even been acknowledged so when we saw a booth open on the other side of the place with a different server we got up and moved to that area… a young woman with blue green streaks in her hair who had walked past us repeatedly when we were sitting in her section came over and wiped the table with a scowl on her face and still not even the slightest acknowledgement that we were even there! After another 10 minutes the server from that area walked by for the 3rd time and said “I will be with you in a few minutes.” but after a few minutes we were still sitting and waiting so my husband and I picked up our coats and walked out after I informed the server that after almost a half an hour of waiting without service we would be leaving and having dinner elsewhere! From today on we will be dining anywhere else but Pennie’s!!

pork steak

We never got to order this time but in the past have had most of the items on the menu and most are tasty… sadly getting waited on and getting the food to you seems to be the issue and even when you do the servers are sloppy looking, rude and slow!

March 16, 2013

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013, my wife, five friends and I were at your establishment at 11:30 a.m. to celebrate our friend?s birthday. Because of the negative experience I encountered, I feel this experience needs to be…
February 4, 2013

In the past I have been a fan of Pennie's BBQ but the past few times we have gone there we have had TERRIBLE service and tonight 2/4/13 around 6 pm we went there .. the sign said "Please Seat Yourself" so we sat down and 15 minutes later…

2/17/2018

An American chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried IHOP.

2/17/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried China Wok in Lemay.

2/16/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried China House in Dellwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/16/2018

An Ethiopian food lover from Alton, IL tried Queen of Sheba in University City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delicious!
2/14/2018

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried RED'S BBQ in Ferguson.

2/14/2018

A diner from Columbia, IL tried Garveys Grill in Oakville.

2/13/2018

A Pizza food lover from Florissant, MO tried Pizza Hut in Spanish Lake.

2/10/2018

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Fish & Chicken in Dellwood.

2/10/2018

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Favazza's Restaurant.

2/09/2018

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Austin's Famous Bar B Que in North Pointe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

BBQ Barbecue American
mommaj

St Louis, MO
0 useful

Penny's BBQ House  Restaurant Reviews

Penny's BBQ House is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Pennies Bbq, Barbeque 63125, Penny's Restaurant St Louis Mo, Penny's Bbq St Louis Menu, Pennies Barbeque, Penny's Restaurant St. Louis, Penny's Bbq, and Penny's Bbq House.