Peppermill Restaurant

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
September 2, 2009

On Top of Their Game

I had a turkey club sandwich and it was amazing!! The bread was toasted to perfection and the sandwich simply burst in your mouth with the first bite. Our waiter (unfortunately I don't know her name) was very fast and didn't mind us asking…
December 23, 2008

Great food

My family and I have been to the Peppermill several times and have found it to be quite nice! The food and atmosphere were very acceptable. They have wonderful cooks who know their business.
July 3, 2008

My favorite breakfast place on the West Shore!

I'm surprised at the other 'not so nice' reviews of my very favorite breakfast place. I eat breakfast at the Peppermill at least once a week. The creamed chipped beef is so good I don't make it at home anymore. The home fries are better…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Sandwiches Breakfast Parking

Peppermill Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/11/2016 A diner from Erie, PA tried it.

• 9/01/2015 A diner from Tunkhannock, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/18/2013 A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it and didn't like it.

Peppermill Restaurant is located near the cities of Hampden Village Mobile Home Park, Hampden Twp, Shiremanstown, and Hampden Township.
People found this by searching for: Peppermill Restaurant Mechanicsburg Pa, Peppermill Restaurant Mechanicsburg Pa Menu, Peppermill Restaurant Menu Mechanicsburg Pa, Peppermill Camp Hill, Peppermill Restaurant 17055, Peppermill Restaurant Pa, Peppermill Restaurant Mechanicsburg, and Peppermill Mechanicsburg.