Pepper's Burgers & Steaks

Cuisine: Steak, Hamburgers, Burgers

• 1/28/2017

A Steak chowhound from US tried it.

• 2/28/2016

A diner from Mexico, 09 tried it.

• 8/15/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 7/19/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 6/16/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/28/2013

A dining patron from Pflugerville, TX tried it.

inmcallentx78504 photo

inmcallentx78504

Mcallen, TX

Worst customer service ever!

My friends & I decided to eat at Pepper’s since we hadn’t tried it since it re-opened. We waited for 15 minutes to find out who our server was. The manager came over & took our drink & appetizer order & told us our waiter would be right over. After finishing one round of drinks & an appetizer our waiter never acknowledged we were even there. We waited 45 minutes total to have our waiter at least say hello & he failed to do so. We told the manager of our disappointment & he did not try to correct it. We had to hunt someone down for our check so we could pay & go eat somewhere else. For such an expensive restaurant you would expect better customer service. I’m highly disappointed and will definitely not be returning & have told my friends not to even try Pepper’s! I know the owner & this reflects poorly on his behalf considering he is an upstanding citizen.

Appetizer

Horrible & cold

Steak Hamburgers Burgers

Pepper's Burgers & Steaks  Restaurant Reviews

Pepper's Burgers & Steaks is located near the cities of Pharr.
People found this by searching for: Peppers, Peppers Restaurant Mcallen Tx, Peppers Restaurant Mcallen Texas, Peppers Mcallen, Pepper's Burgers & Steaks 4620 N 10th St Mcallen, Tx 78504, Review Of Pepper's Restaurant Mcallen, Tx, and Peppers In Mcallen Texas.