Peppers Deli & Pasta

Cuisine: Lunch, Catering, Sandwiches

Peppers Deli & Pasta is a Lunch, Catering, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The servings & the items. "
"Brightness of the restaurant. "
"Good food"
Cons
"Sometimes the service can be slow. "
"Quality of service, waitresses there are extremely rude & do not check back on your table. "
Comments
"Only take out! "
vert71 photo

vert71

Canandaigua, NY

Good Food Worst Service Around

I’ve lived in Canandaigua for almost 6 years and Pepper’s is one of the better places in town to eat(food wise). We go to Pepper’s because the food is good and creative, but it is some of the worst service I have ever had and I have lived all over the country. Waitresses always appear to be bothered by you, like you’re an inconvenience to them. I have even been there with my 10 year and had to listen to the waitress cuss out their boss while counting out their tips at the end of the night. I would love to say take out is the best way to go with this restaurant, but I worked at an office that tried on several occasions to order lunch and were told they couldn’t get it until after 2pm even if the call at 11am to order in advance. If you want to tolerate bad service or you just don’t care about good service I definitely recommend the food. If service is a priority I would avoid it(which I did for many years).

March 29, 2014

good food poor service

We have been to this establishment many times and the food has always been wonderful it is the staff that makes it awful. They are snobs and not polite at all but since my hubby and I are bubbly we just over look that part due to a great…
December 7, 2011

Great food, super service

I had a group of 35 booked in for dinner in August and it could not have gone smoother. The staff was most accommodating and the speed of service was stellar. I've been arranging these group dinners around the Finger Lakes Region for 10…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Delicatessen Lunch Catering

Peppers Deli & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/13/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/08/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/12/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/14/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The servings & the items.
    Cons
    Sometimes the service can be slow.
  • 6/07/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.

• 6/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Brightness of the restaurant.
People found this by searching for: Peppers Restaurant Canandaigua Ny, Peppers Deli And Pasta Menu, Peppers Canandaigua, Peppers Deli & Pasta, Peppers Deli & Pasta Canandaigua Ny, Peppers Canandaigua Ny Menu, Peppers Canandaigua Ny, and Peppers Canandaigua Menu.