170 Forest Ave
Pacific Grove, CA 93950-2613

Peppers Mexicali Café

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

• 10/14/2015

A dining patron from Monterey, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/15/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

March 5, 2010

sb

we have been here a few times!! Great Salsa and everything I have ordered has been awesome!! The Shrimp cocktail is great!!
February 3, 2010

This is the place to eat!

I have been a loyal customer of Peppers since I was a kid. Peppers is not just a local landmark, its a legend!!! To the other folks that wrote negative reviews, well all I can say is, you have a right to your opinion, however wrong it…
October 8, 2009

Terrible experience

The management at Peppers clearly does not understand the value of maintaining a loyal local customer-base during a recession. My husband and I have been to Peppers twice since moving to Pacific Grove. On our first visit, we thought the…

6/16/2017

An Italian chowhound from Monterey, CA tried Vito's.

5/23/2017

A diner from Monterey, CA tried Petra.

5/15/2017

An International food lover from Monterey, CA tried international cuisine.

4/28/2017

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried Pavel's Bäckerei.

4/01/2017

A dining patron from Medford, OR tried The Old Bath House Restaurant (CLOSED) and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/03/2016

Laureng1 tried Vito's, liked it, and rated it . Laureng1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Over the many years I have been to Vito's, they never disappoint in all areas.
11/28/2016

A Bakeries chowhound from Pacific Grove, CA tried Pavel's Bäckerei.

11/28/2016

An American food lover from Monterey, CA tried Tillie Gort's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We are very lucky to have Carmen and Ranieri, the owners of TIllie Gorts, as our good friends. All of our family celebrations have been hosted by Tillies. Carmen and Ranieri have been kind enough to close the restaurant for our celebrations, and the ven
Cons
I cannot think of any.
Comments
Try the hummus, the soups, and the eggplant parmesan with its homemade tomato sauce.
11/22/2016

A dining patron from Berkeley, CA tried Pavel's Bäckerei, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2016

A Bakeries food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Pavel's Bäckerei.

Mexican Lunch Breakfast

Peppers Mexicali Café  Restaurant Reviews

Peppers Mexicali Café is located near the cities of Cannery Row, Pacific, Monterey, and Del Rey Oaks.
People found this by searching for: Peppers Pacific Grove Menu, Peppers Cafe, Pacific Grove, Menu Items, Peopers Pacific Grove Menue, Mexicali Pacific Grove, Peppers Pacific Grove, Menu Peppers Pacific Grove, Picture Of Peppers Pacific Grove Menu, and Menu For Peppers Pacific Grove.