800 Main St

Pepper's Taqueria

Neighborhoods: Esther Short
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Cafe

September 2, 2009

Pepper's Taqueria is to be avoided!

I was skeptical of any Mexican food in the Pacific Northwest, but my wife's friends seemed to be big on it so I tagged along with them to Peppers. First of all, the restroom in this place is the only thing that is authentic--it looks and…
February 11, 2009

Great Nachos

My friends and I like to try new restaurants for lunch, so we stopped in Peppper's one day because someone said we should try it. We weren't to sure about it when we pulled up, but once we got our order we were sold on it. We split nachos…
January 26, 2009

A great spot for lunch in downtown Vancouver!

This is a great little Mexican restaurant. It's a wonderful place to get a quick lunch, or take your burrito to eat in the park. At first, I thought it looked a little sketchy from the outside, but the food was some of the best I'd had in…

8/19/2018

A dining patron from Vancouver, WA tried Donut Nook in Walnut Grove, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/19/2018

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Plainsman Restaurant in Meadow Homes.

8/17/2018

A Mexican food lover from Waipahu, HI tried Super Taco Express in Northeast Hazel Dell.

8/09/2018

A diner from Vancouver, WA tried El Tapatio.

8/05/2018

An American Grill food lover from Vancouver, WA tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell.

8/04/2018

A dining patron from Hubbard, OR tried Don Pedro's Mexican Restaurant in Bagley Downs, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Everytime I go through drive thru and ask for a baggie of carrots. I'm not given them. This has happened a good 4 times.
8/04/2018

An American chowhound from Vancouver, WA tried Beaches Restaurant & Bar in Columbia Way, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great atmosphere even though it’s busy. Food and drinks are always great.
Cons
The wait time which is around 20 minutes
7/26/2018

A dining patron from US tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything is very good
7/20/2018

A food lover from US tried Diamond Jims Restaurant in Harney Heights.

7/02/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Portland, OR tried Round Table Pizza in Northeast Hazel Dell - Starcrest.

Mexican Lunch Parking

Pepper's Taqueria  Restaurant Reviews

Pepper's Taqueria is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Peppers Vancouver Menu, Peppers Taqueria Vancouver Wa, Pepper's Taqueria Menu Restaurant Vancouver Wa, Tequeria Hazle Dell, 800 Main Vancouver, Peppers Taqueria Menu, and Peppers Restaurant Vancouver,Wa.