23600 Rockfield Blvd
Lake Forest, CA 92630

Peppino's Italian Family Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Deli

• 6/26/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/05/2014

An Italian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/09/2013

An Italian chowhound from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

elizabethvitale photo

elizabethvitale

Newport Beach, CA

Enjoyed my dining experience at Peppino's Lake Forest, Ca.

Peppino bread was delicious, Lina rolls a true eggplant, spinach delight, Carlo’s ultra thin pizza was different than any ultra thin I tasted and Rigatoni Alla Gina I absolutely loved. I am a Rigatoni lover being Italian. I tried a bit of baked sausage, meatballs and spaghetti with meat sauce.

I was in the area one day, saw the story of how this restaurant began, went inside, got lucky to meet the owner, then after eating there I mentioned I am going to write reviews all over the internet on the excellent unique flavors I found. I have done that. I am still writing reviews. I have many online accounts to add Peppino’s Italian Family Restaurant to my likes, ad pages, anywhere I belong.

I will return many times to try different menu items. Unfortunately, I don’t live in that area. I only travel there once a month sometimes two.

I tried two drinks, raspberry lemon drop and peartini, for the sweet tooth I have. I was quite satisfied.

I thought the cheese cake was to kiss for. I am not a cheese cake regular.

No time to do individual reviews on everything I had at this restaurant.
Peppino bread was delicious,
Lina rolls a true eggplant, spinach delight,
Carlo’s ultra thin pizza was different than any ultra thin I tasted Rigatoni Alla Gina I absolutely loved.
I am a Rigatoni lover being Italian.
I tried a bit of baked sausage, meatballs and spaghetti with meat sauce.

I thought the cheese cake was to kiss for. I am not a cheese cake regular.

Italian Pizza Deli
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Peppino's Italian Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Peppino's Italian Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Mcdougall, El Toro, Foothill Ranch, Ivine, and Laguna Hills.
People found this by searching for: Pepinos Lake Forest Menue, Peppinos Restraunt Lake Forrest Ca., Pepinos Lake Forest Ca, My Italian Family Reviews, Peppino's Restaurant Lake Forest, Pepinos Lake Forest, Peppino's Menu Lake Forest, Peppino's Lake Forest, and Peppino's Lake Forest Menu.