Pequod's Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

BonnieNg photo

BonnieNg

San Francisco, CA

This is the absolute best pizza I had in my life, and I d...

This is the absolute best pizza I had in my life, and I don’t normally even like pizza! The crust on the bottom remained very crusty (which I heard was difficult to do for deep dish pizza) and the sauce was heavenly! Must try.

June 29, 2013

Nothing better than pizza in Chicago,

Nothing better than pizza in Chicago, nice unassuming pizza, not your traditional Chicago style
June 24, 2012

Might be the best in Chicago.

Might be the best in Chicago. But....only get the thick pizza. The thin is just another pizza. Atmosphere is great. A hustle and bustle t it
April 25, 2011

I miss you already

I have recently moved from Chicago and dreamnt of Pequods last night. Their caramelized crust and amazing ingredients made this place a staple for my family. I am thinking of driving back for a pie this weekend. :)

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Dinner Wheelchair accessible
Tips
  • A seven-inch pan pizza with cheese and one ingredient and soda or select draft beer for about $5 (11am-3pm, weekdays).
  • Half orders of toppings are available.
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM
Sun 11:00AM - 12:00AM

Pequod's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/06/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2013 A diner from Union City, NJ tried it and liked it.

Pequod's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Parking Near Perquods Pizza Chicago, Pequod's Pizza Locations, Pequod's Menu, Pequods Menu Chicago, Pequods Pizza Chicago Il T Shirt, Pequod's Pizza, and Pequods Lincoln Park Menu.