Pequod's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: DePaul
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

• 9/06/2015

• 4/15/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Union, NJ tried it and liked it.

Pizza

BonnieNg photo

BonnieNg

San Francisco, CA

This is the absolute best pizza I had in my life, and I d...

This is the absolute best pizza I had in my life, and I don’t normally even like pizza! The crust on the bottom remained very crusty (which I heard was difficult to do for deep dish pizza) and the sauce was heavenly! Must try.

Pizza Dinner Wheelchair accessible
Tips
  • A seven-inch pan pizza with cheese and one ingredient and soda or select draft beer for about $5 (11am-3pm, weekdays).
  • Half orders of toppings are available.
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM
Sun 11:00AM - 12:00AM

Pequod's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Pequod's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Pequod's Menu, Pequod's Pizza, Pequods Delivery, Pequod's Chicago, Pequod's Pizza Locations, Parking Near Perquods Pizza Chicago, Pequods Menu Chicago, Pequods Lincoln Park Menu, and Pequods Pizza Chicago Il T Shirt.